🔸️PREMADES (0 Available)

Hello~

Hello~

Premades are back again! Yey!

Its sad to say that Im changing the rules, I actually accept orders for premades even if the the book is not published.

I made 9 covers last premades and I think only one premade was used, it breaks my heart alright? Say what you want but I love each and every premades (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

So this time,
YOUR BOOK NEEDS TO BE PUBLISHED.
AND YOU HAVE TO USE THE COVER.

I already have cover requests, published or not, you use the cover or not, and I do not want that for the premades cause I know some of you will just take it and wont even use it.

Also DO NOT COMMENT BESIDE THE STATUS. I update the status from time to time, and I cant view your comment since its gone with the words I deleted (is this how it works? lol)

These are just very simple covers, I dont even know if youll take this especially now with the published rule.

--- ⚜ ---

NOTES

1.) How to Order

Comment on the side of the picture of the premade the details and THE LINK of your book.

NO LINK, NO ORDER.

2. Changes

NO CHANGES. These are premades so you basically request what ever is put in here. Other than the title, author, and subtitles, no other changes are allowed. There are also times that font for titles might change to fit your title.

3. Subtitle

Subtitle depends on the cover. The preview cover doesn't have subtitles but if the premade box (where the cover is displayed) has the subtitle in it, you can put subtitles, its optional.

4. Watermark

Amochichi Graphics will still be in the cover. I didnt put it in the preview of the cover cause Im too lazy to do it (lol)

5. Preview

I wont post the preview of your edited cover, since youve seen what the cover looks like already from the premade, so ill send it directly to your gmail or any social platform.

6. Titles
I made up the titles lol.

7. Payments