Red

After my meal todoroki had tucked me in for bed. I laid there in the dark, letting my mind wonder. What should I do with the knife. If todoroki finds it then I'm dead. I know under the pillow isn't the safest place but I'm kinda limited on hiding places when I can't walk. My mind wondered until sleep consumed me.

Morning seemed to come in just a blink of the eye. The bright sun and the birds chirping woke me up. I heard a faint knock on the door and so I yell, "come in!" Kouki walks in with my breakfast in hand. He sat me up and placed the tray on my lap. "Where's todoroki?" I ask. "At school." He says in his British accent. I mouth the word, "oh," before digging in.

"So what have you been up to?" I ask trying to fill the awkward silence. He softly laughs and says, "oh, just the same old things." I nod my head, going back to my breakfast. I ate my breakfast in silence for a few minutes until I realized kouki's distressed appearance. It looked like he wanted to say something. "Is there something wrong?" I ask, curious to know what he was thinking. He smiled a sweet smile and said, "oh, it's nothing.." he stood up and walked to the door. Once he got to the door he froze.

"Y/n, you do know why I gave you the knife, don't you?" His words burned in my mind. The answer was obvious. He gave it to me so I can kill todoroki, didn't he? "Y..yeah?" I question. It was so clear before but he's starting to make me doubt myself. He didn't say anything so I took that as a sign of continuing, "you gave it to me so I can kill todoroki," I say with obvious doubt. He chuckles at my answer and leaves the room.

That left me flabbergasted. Was he not intending on me killing todoroki. What if todoroki set this up to test me? Our conversation clouded my mind. Kouki was a very mysterious man and I liked that about him. It got my mind racing for potential outcomes.

Hours have passed of me sitting on the bed, bored out of my mind. Todoroki came in and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey bunny," he said tiredly. I put a big fake smile on my face and said, "hey todoroki-kun!" He smiled at what I just called him and I could see a slight rosy color cloud his cheeks.

"How was your day at school?" I ask while looking on the bed. My mind racing for things to say to fill the awkward silence. "It was fine." He said without any hesitant. "Anything specific about your day you'd like to tell me?" I ask. He leaned back a bit and sighed. "They're thinking about putting us in dorms because of all the recent events." Todoroki said in a tone that sounded irritated. "How is that bad?" I ask curiously. He looked at me in the eyes, choosing his words carefully. He cleared his throat and began speaking, "it means less time with you." There was obvious confusion on my face because he went into more detail. "Well if there are dorms then there'll probably be a curfew," he said. I mouthed the words, "oh," and we quickly went back into awkward silence.

"So um, todoroki..." I say hesitantly. He looked at me and asked, "yeah?" It took me a while to answer back but I finally got the courage to, "do you own any um... tampons/pads?" I whisper the last part. He looked at me for a minute. He didn't say anything, it was like he was comprehending what I just said. "What?" He asked after a hot minute. Gosh, he's really gonna make me say it again. "Do you own any tampons/pad?" I say in a loud whisper. This was super embarrassing. "I..is it that time of the month for you?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck, a light shade of pink covered his cheeks. Well duh todoroki, why do you think I'm asking? I just nod my head and avoid eye contact.

Todoroki cleared his throat and said, "I don't have any, I'll go pick some up right now." He said while jolting up. He quickly rushed out the door, leaving in a rush. Well that couldn't have been more awkward.

{todoroki's pov}

I quickly get kouki to drive me to the nearest drug store. I rush in and go to the women's section. I look at all the options, baffled at how many things I could choose from. Which one am I supposed to get?! There are so many. I see a women there and put on my monotoned face. I walk up to her and ask, "which one is good for a teenage girl?" I ask, trying to hide the awkwardness.

She looked at me and smiled, "wow, you're such a great boyfriend, follow me," she urged. I followed her. She hands me a tampon box and a pad box. "Those should be good," she chirped. I give her a weak smile and say, "thank you."

I then walk over to the medicine and pick up an ibuprofen bottle. I think these help with cramps. I don't know, I've never had a period before. I awkwardly walk to the candy section with my medicine and pads/tampons in hand. I'm pretty sure girls get candy cravings, but what kind of candy do they crave? I pick out one of each bag, better safe then sorry.

I walk to the counter and check out. The old woman picked up the pads and said, "got a special lady back at home?" I scratch my arm nervously and say, "yeah." I tried keeping my monotoned act but truth was that I was outrageously embarrassed. You know what, no. I shouldn't be embarrassed of my girl's woman hood. I should own it like a real man would. I love my girl and I love her damn periods as well. It makes her part of who she is.

All confidence washed away when I saw a familiar face walk in. Bakugou. I sighed and tried to hide my face but he quickly found me. We made eye contact for a while. I broke our staring contest when the old lady spoke, "here ya go," she said while giving me my bag. I quickly thank her and start to walk out of the store.

I was stopped by bakugou. "Whatcha got there?" He asked, gesturing to my stuff. He took the bag away and looked inside. Bakugou's face quickly became a light shade of pink. "Bakugou I-" I tried to explain myself but then he interrupted me. "So you're either into some kinky shit or you have a girlfriend." He said while smirking at me. "So is it Momo, are you two finally together." I mentally rolled my eyes. "They're for my sister," I said boredly. "Tsk, boring," he said while handing me the bag.

I quickly leave the store and into the limo. I tried to calm myself down but couldn't. How embarrassing. "Young master, is everything okay?" Kouki asked, obviously seeing my flustered mess. "I'm fine, just drive," I managed to spit out. Kouki turned the engine on and started driving off to the cabin. Little did I know, there were two red eyes watching me, following me.