Chapter 34

So, since it will be my first time to give chocolates on Valentine's day,  I decided to make it myself.  I'm not confident that it will come out great or I will be able to make a good chocolate but I guess,  making chocolates will help me wind up even at least for a bit since I've been stressing myself a lot. Just like any other ordinary students,  I struggled a lot on academics and studying is truly challenging for me. 

I stopped by at the nearest store to look for cook books and stuffs I'll be needing for making chocolates.  I also made an order of some belgian chocolates I could use.

After getting what I needed,  I turned to check out but the ice-cream section caught my eyes so I took a detour and took some for me to eat.  After checking out,  I called for my chauffeur and ate my Ice cream while waiting for him.

The students passing by were looking at me in a very strange way. However when I look at them,  they would immediately avoid their gazes I frowned seeing their reactions.

What the heck?

-_-||

Ignoring their annoying gazes,  I finished every bit of my ice cream and just as time,  my Chauffeur arrived.

Arriving at home,  Okaasama was in the loving room together with Brent-chan and the newly hired tutor.  He was teaching Brent-chan the basics of the basic that a 4 year old kid could understand. Okaasama saw me holding apparatuses and asked me what am I going to do with it

"I'm thinking of making chocolates"

I casually answered.  Okaasama went over to me with eyes sparkling.

"My~ is it for tomorrow?"

"Right,  Okaasama something wrong? "

I asked.  Well,  tomorrow's Valentine already.

"Nothing. But~ Are you going to give some to the young Maxwell? "

(¬_¬)

I know it!

"Okaasama~"

I didn't deny nor admit it,  instead I left her smiling to herself like some maiden in love. 

Are you a teenager?

Gosh!

I handed the things to a nearby maid and asked her to go bring it to the kitchen for I will change my clothes first.  After changing my clothes,  I wore a blue apron and starts reading the cookbook. 

I sarted making the chocolate according to the instructions but it didn't came out well as I expected so I had to do it again.  And that went on for how many hours that I didn't notice it was almsot midnight already.  Fortunately, I was able to make quite a lot but still decided to just buy some for the others.  I guess,  I'll be giving my work to Otousama and Brent-chan as well as Haru-niisan. I can't afford to give something not so good to Maxwell-sama and Audenburgg-sama. 

****

I arrived at school rather early however students,  especially girls are already gathered at the main hall with chocolates on their hands.  I shrugged my shoulders and went straight to my classroom.  The chocolates I bought will be picked up by my chauffeur later this afternoon so I had not bring any with me. 

I walked passed by Steffan-sama's classroom and O'Brein-sama's, who was in the same class with Steffan-sama. As expected of Steffan-sama.  His table was now stocked up with chocolates.  I didn't know where O'Brein-sama's table is and so I didn't bother to look on it.

I also walked passed by Maxwell-sama's classroom and I can see his table is getting full because of the chocolates so I can't help but raised my brows.

Heeeee?

That was quite unexpected. 

I went inside my class who was only next to Maxwell-sama's and some table were also filled chocolates. 

Heee it must be good to be young..

And inlove huh~

┐(´д`)┌

******

My chauffeur messaged me saying he's now in La'ssier with the chocolates with him so I had to go out and get it. After getting the chocolates,  I messaged Maxwell-sama to meet me somewhere private. I waited for a moment before he arrived panting.  I rolled my eyes as I handed hin the chocolates. His eyes lit up.

"Woah,  I thought you aren't giving me some,  Betti-chi~"

He asked smiling and took the chocolates which was stored in a cute paper bag.

"It arrived just now,  so~"

I apathetically answered.  He looked inside the contents and smiled happily.  I sighed and tapped his shoulders thinking how weak he is and the chances of Alice-sama being stolen by a guy named Lexus Rodeno-sama.

I looked through his information and came to know his name.

"Heeee~ the future's going to be rough. good luck"

Maxwell-sama looked to me confusely.

"Eh? "

I shook my head and sighed.

"Worry not Maxwell-sama.  With me here,  you'll get through it. I shall be your fairy godmother"

I declare with a very serious and determined face.

"Eh? "

I nodded my head and raised a fist indicating him to be strong and fight head on.

"It will be though but you can do it. Fighting, Maxwell-sama~"

"Eh?! "

********

"Woaaahhh~"

Audenburgg-sama who is now sitting in front of me exclaimed after I handed him the chocolates.

"Though I'm not so fond of sweets but this is awesome!  Thank you,  Reinhart-san"

He added and smiled.

"Thank you for accepting it,  Audenburgg-sama.  I thought you wouldn't like it~"

"Ara~ Of course I will. It was given by you after all~"

He said and winked. 

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

Eh?

What the heck.

I avoided my gaze and it landed on Steffan-sama who was looking at our direction smiling calmly like he usually does. 

As if caught stealing,  my heart skipped a bit and I clumsily looked at the other direction.

What the heck is wrong with me!

Oi!

What the heck?!

*********

Author's: Sorry for the late update mina~. Hehe please don't forget to leave a comment and vote. Lovelots ~♥~