Chapter 35

It's been days since Valentine's passed and all is well,  so far~

But not until..

"Betti-sama?!??  Would you mind telling us why on earth you give chocolates to that shameless Maxwell-sama? "

Rosè who happened to be Maxwell-sama's number one hater came to me asking me stuffs. She also narrated what happened after I gave Maxwell-sama some chocolates and went back to his room. "How insensitive! Accepting a present from the girl he once hurt!  This is unforgivable!" She said.  And I was like "Uhm,  he didn't know though"

Rosé's nose was smoking in anger that I can't help to laugh at her. 

"Betti-sama?!  This is no laughing matter! "

"Yes yes.  Calm down okay~ Well,  should you have some kind of prejudice against Maxwell-sama? "

I asked.  Rosè,  rolled her eyes. 

"Those who hurt Betti-sama is my enemy. How impudent of them hmp! "

I chuckled upon seeing Rosé's expressions.

Now~

A new ship is sailing~

Who's with me?

Maxwell-sama and Rosè,  aren't they cute? 

A sadistic tsundere and a timid pretty boy?

Fufu~

This will be fun.

I can't help but giggle with my thoughts.

And so,  I started strategizing some plans on how to make those two became closer and be aware of each ones uniqueness keke!

********

I thought it would be easy matchmaking a pair but what the heck!

It's so hard!

I'm so done!!

Rosé who acts like a tigress against Maxwell-sama that I can't even find a chance to have them talk with each other. And even just asking Rosé to approach for Maxwell-sama for any matters whould make her nose whole grow bigger.

And Maxwell-sama who's to dedicated towards Alice-sama as if she was a goddess worthy of his praise. That the moment I speak of other women he often like "But Melissa-san's the best" and "Nothing compared to Melissa-san"

Arghh damnit! 

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

You can go all die single for all I care.

Ah mouh~

What a pain in the ass!

I kept walking around the campus thinking about this bothersome things that only adds up to my stress guuuh~

I'm being to meddlesome and this won't do!

And with that,  I came up with a final decision of me to stop doing this unnecessary things which doesn't concern my survival at all. 

But~

Ahhhh!

Damnit!

My eyes fell on the empty plastic bottle laying on the ground and was about to pick it but remembering my ojousama image,  I stopped midway.

Whoever threw trashes everywhere without care should all go bald.

I kicked the empty plastic bottle below my feet due to frustrations without realizing it landed on someone.