part xxvi.

"Okay, but like the cheeks of the model in the grey pants are about to poke my eyes out

"Okay, but like the cheeks of the model in the grey pants are about to poke my eyes out." I explain as I lean forward and glance down at the phone. Sebastian chuckles at me and I hesitantly glance up, "I'm serious. I'm honestly wondering what weight he squats." 

"I asked you for advice on the pants not the guy's fucking ass." Sebastian laughs at me as he leans one elbow back against the wooden table we were currently seated at. We were in the large courtyard outside the dining hall, enjoying the autumn sunshine. 

There were a couple other students out here too at the surrounding picnic tables. Some were eating their lunch, a couple were reading. But most students were just passing through. 

A lot of them gave Sebastian and I plenty of stares. I just smiled back at them. 

I was currently helping Sebastian pick out an outfit for his date. I'm not sure why he asked me but i would never turn down an invitation to look at clothes only the one-percenters can afford. 

"I'm sorry it was just an observation." I smirk as Sebastian rolls his eyes before returning back to swiping on his phone. I move closer to him, crossing one leg over the other and slightly lean against him, "Show me some others." 

He clears his throat awkwardly, "...Yup." 

I stare down at his phone as I play with the hem of my skirt mindlessly. I feel Sebastian straighten his shoulders beside me as he begins swiping a little too fast. Soon, my damn eyeballs were getting whiplash from all the expensive pants zooming past.

I giggle as I put my hand against his, "Shit, slow down." 

"Sorry." Sebastian mumbles as he thankfully slows his swiping. I lean forward a little more so I could get a better look at the pictures. 

"Wait." I say as he stops swiping, "Those are nice." 

"And you're not just saying it because of the models butt?" He chuckles as I roll my eyes and shake my head, "Navy slacks? I could wear that." 

"You're Sebastian Mercer, you could wear a potato sack and look gorgeous." I scoff as Sebastian glances at me and smirks. 

He raises an eyebrow, "Are you coming onto me, Wynters?"

"If I was, I would be admitting myself to the nearest mental institution." I scoff as I turn my gaze back to his phone, "What's your date's favourite color?"

"The fuck am I suppose to know?" Sebastian scoffs as I lean back and face him with a frown. He glances at me, "What?" 

"Do you know anything about this girl?" I ask I turn my body towards him so I was more comfortable. I rest my folded arm on the table beside me for support. 

"I know her name is Dalia." Sebastian explains before shaking his head, "Wait—shit—Delilah." 

"Oh my god!" I groan as I tilt my head back.