Chapter 50

Long Chapter ahead ;)

Lisa's POV

We are starting to rehearse for the MMA and we are going to perform Kill This Love and Don't Know What To Do.

We're here at the dance studio for an hour now, trying to perfect our steps. We didn't make Jisoo unnie to work hard because she's pregnant and Jin oppa doesn't know it yet. "Hello everyone!!" someone shouted and we all look at the door. It's the boys with paper bag on their hands.

"What's that?" Jisoo unnie asked as she kissed her soon to be fiance's cheeks. "You're sweaty." I heard Jungkook mumbled beside me and I turn my attention to him.

"Yeah, we're having a hard time" I replied and ask for a hug which he quickly got it. He hug me and kiss me on the forehead. "Are you tired?" he asked and I just nod in response.

He pushed me lightly and bring the paper bag on mine. "What's this?" I asked as I open the paper bag. I took a box and set aside the paper bag.

"Open it" he stated and I just opened it. It's bracelet that has stars attached to it. "Ah it's pretty." I replied and took the bracelet out of the box. "I just realized that I didn't gave you any gift after the camera." he said and I wear the bracelet on my hands.

"I feel bad." I mumbled and he look at me confused. "Why?" he asked and I look at him. "I didn't gave you any gift." I replied and he just smiled. "It's ok. Your presence is enough for me." he answered and hug me again as he kissed my cheeks.

"What are you doing here by the way?" I asked as I rest my head on his arms while his hand is across my shoulder. "Nothing. We keep practicing too and I felt tired everytime I didn't see you. So, I want to see you." he replied and I slap his legs.

"Stop being cheesy!" I demanded and I heard him chuckled. "Why? you don't want to see me?" he asked and I know that he's pouting right now. "I saw you a lot." I replied and he was about to speak again when I cut him off by wrapping my arms on his waist.

"But despite of that, I want to see you every day." I added and close my eyes to rest on his arms. "I thought you don't like cheesy stuffs?" he asked and I just giggled.

-

We are now going to attend the MMA after a month of preparing. We are wearing now our red carpet outfits for the pictorial and we are going to change into our performance clothes after that.

We walk into the red carpet and smiled at the cameras infront of us.

Once we're done, we go in to the venue and walk straight to our dressing room to change our outfits and retouch.

"I need to use the restroom unnie." I said to our makeup artist. "Ok, make it fast." she replied and I just nod. I walk out from our dressing room and a lot of idols are now outside of there dressing rooms.

"Lisa-yah!" I heard someone shouted behind me and I saw Momo, Tzuyu, Mina, Yeri and Seulgi. "Hi!" I greeted and they run towards me.