2

3 years later~

It's been three years since I reincarnated into this world and I have finally earned a title for myself, the abandoned princess. How did it come to this? Well, it's all thanks to that idiotic emperor.

He took away all my maids early this year just because he has gotten a new lover. Just why can't he just hire more maids?

"The princess is old enough to take care of herself. If she needs blood, there are plenty of rats in that palace for her meals."

Bullsh*t! I am a freaking three-year-old! And rats? Even normal half-bloods don't need to drink blood from rats. At least give me some proper food dammit. And he just has to blurt that out in public, now whenever maids pass by my palace they start to gossip.

I have never thought that I will have to drink rat blood to survive this life or last life. How did that three-year-old princess even survive?

Every time I want to drink, I would have to kill the rat by drowning it so when I wash it the blood doesn't seep out and rat blood taste disgusting! Though it is to survive, the taste is nothing compared to what the maids used to give me.

Now the biggest problem is, there are no more rats. 10 rats last three days but this is the fourth day that I haven't had blood. Should I just go after the head of the emperor?

I guess my hunger is clouding my judgment. I walked around to find other animals the last few days but there was nothing. I miss my past life where I can get things just with a wave of a card.

I'm thirsty. It hurts. I'm hungry. Where am I? I ran far away so I won't attack the maids that pass by by my instinct. It was shocking when I saw blood vessels walking around but I guess that just means I'm hungry.

Ugh-this thirst. I need blood. I need blood. This smell, blood? Stay put, don't move by instinct. You'll get killed if you go berserk. Don't listen to your instinct.

"Who's there?"

I looked towards the source of the voice. I can't see how the person looks like. All I can see is blood vessels. I want his blood. It looks delicious. Damn it, what am I thinking?

"D-don't come closer! I might attack you! G-go away!"

New knowledge, talking is hard when thirsty. Now my throat hurts more than before. It feels like it's burning.

"Your eyes, they've turned bright gold."

Of course, it's bright gold, I'm starving and my instinct is taking over. I might just snap any moment, especially with the smell of blood. My breathing is escalating, this isn't good.

"J-just g-go."

"Drink my blood. You'll die if this continues." the person said calmly.

Is he crazy? If I go after him now who knows how much I'll drink, but since he offered there's no reason to refuse. It won't be my fault.

Ahh~ this feeling. The feeling when my fangs pierce into the meat. His blood is sweet. So much better than bitter rat blood. This taste is addicting. It's warm and he keeps patting my head as I drink so it's soothing.

I should stop, I might suck him dry if I continue. Now that I can see, he has blue hair. Wait, blue hair?!

"Why did you suddenly pullback? At least lick up my wound."

My eyes widened, blue hair and blue eyes...he's royalty. Which prince is he? Did I just drink from royalty, it can be counted as treason. Just where is this place? I am sure Luna never met any of the princes before the power struggle.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to drink from you." I quickly stood up and bowed.

"I am the one who allowed it anyways. Plus it's not your fault, that old geezer is crazy to leave a three-year-old alone in a palace without any food." He said in a monotone voice.

This is new. People usually say it's because I'm useless so that the emperor abandoned me. Well, it's to cover up he has a new lover though. Ah, the blood is dripping out from my bite.

"Does your wound hurt? Did I bite too hard?"

"I guess it did hurt. Why don't you clean it up for me?" The prince sitting in front of me smiled as he pointed to his neck.

I guess I should at least do that since he did ease my hunger and I'll get a few extra drops of blood anyways. Our saliva can heal wounds after all, but I guess he can't lick his neck. Royal blood has a quick recovery though? When I cut myself accidentally it healed in just a few minutes.

"Luna, why don't we meet up every three days. You don't have anything to drink so I'll give you my blood."

It's quite a good thing. I won't need to suffer as long as I have enough blood but why is he so kind to me? And which prince is he anyway? He knows my name too...who cares anyway, he's my savior.

"Thank you, brother." I beamed.

He looks shocked, maybe because I am a child of a mistress... I should have said, your highness. Is he going to kill me now? The princes in the story all have serious mood swings.

"Ah sorry, I-"

"Say it again."

He wants me to apologize again?

"Sorry?"

"No, the one before that."

"Thank you?"

"The word after that."

"Brother?"

His face still looks emotionless but I can see flowers blooming behind him. Am I imagining things?

"Brother, which prince are you?" I'm curious. It's a shame if he's going to die.

"The third prince, Acacius Paine De Alphaesial. I thought I was well known though."

Huh? That psycho tyrant male lead?!

What did I do wrong in my past life to receive this punishment? As I thought avoiding him is not possible but meeting every three days? Did I just strike a deal with the devil?

"Are you okay? You look like you're going to cry."

"Of course I'm fine, brother!" I beamed happily.

This is nothing, I am a skilled actress in my past life but somehow my stomach feels sick. Now that I think of it, the protagonist is quite an aggressive character. Should I use her personality as a reference?

"Brother, aren't they going to get worried if you're gone too long?" Act cute, act cute.

"I guess you're right. This is our secret spot alright? You can go straight and turn left then you should be able to see you're palace." He said patting my head but his voice still held no emotions.

I guess he likes patting people's heads. He does that quite often to the female lead in the novel.

"Ehehe. See you soon, brother! "

It seems like he doesn't mind me speaking childishly at all and he likes it when I call him brother. Should I just try to win his heart? But I guess not pissing him off is more important.

Let's think of a plan when I get back to the palace.