CHAPTER 62

Calm breaths

Wet baths

Fresh starts

Play your part sweetheart

Just love me hard

Until we find bliss.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"Why at 11:59?" You asked to him, walking towards you who was sitting on the couch, waiting for the debut single to release. YouTube, check, couch, check, connection, check, army bomb, check. You were as ready as everyone else was for your boyfriend's debut. "Cause it'll be your birthday still" he said, taking a seat next to you and your army bomb. "And if I did it at 12:00 am yesterday, then I would've been busy for promtions today." He stated as a matter of fact and you formed an O with your mouth nodding.

"Intelligent kook" you winked and he wiggled his eyebrows with you. You both were ready, the MV was to be out in a couple of minutes.
And there, after about ten minutes, Jungkook's ears had stopped functioning due to your constant screams and fanchants, you even squished his cheeks in the middle of the MV when he looked too cute on screen. "Are you done?" He asked and you raised your hands in victory. "MY LIFE IS COMPLETE." you said, as you heard the full version of Decalcomania playing swiftly.

He shook his head at your cuteness, small chuckles and groans leaving his lips whenever he thought that he sung well in a part or some places where he thought he could do better.  "You've done so well!" You exclaimed, hugging him. "This was the best birthday gift EVER!!!" You said and he grinned proudly, satisfied that he heard what he wanted to.

A few minutes later, all songs from his album played on shuffle as the two of you laid on each other, you on top of him as he played with the curls of your hair, as usual. A sweet, melodic song playing in the background with his voice over, as he sung along with his own creation. "I love your voice more than you" you stated as a fact, swimming up to his face and kissing his mole on his nose. "Really?" He raised an eyebrow and you smiled, nodding.

"Then we have a competition" he tilted his head and you softly chuckled as his fingers drew circles on your back. "Talk to me" He said and you blinked at him. "About?"
"Your mom. Your family, back at Australia" he said and your breath hitched. "Why would you want to know about that" you asked, laying your head on his chest, his heartbeats audible to you. He threw his head back on the pillow, the huge couch perfectly suited for the two of you. You were tall, he was tall, the couch was long. Perfect.