Kiyoomi start!

You better come tonight :))

Kiyoomi groaned and he got out of his bed. He really had no plans of going out but he can't refuse his friends. He might never admit but he's worried.

Its been an hour since the others arrived at the nightclub and Sakusa was still lying in bed. The others were texting him to come but only Oikawa will be able to make him come to the nightclub.

Daichi: Are you sick? Tell me if you need something Kiyoomi.

Tetsurou: Hey, are you asleep? The party is just getting started😕

Koutarou: The food is good☺

Yuuji: There are lots of pretty ladies here ;)

Sachirou: You coming man?

Osamu: Where are you?

Eita: We are waiting for you. We are in the VIP area upstairs.

Satori: Is there something particular you want to eat later? I'll order it for you.

Oikawa: You better come tonight :))

With that passive aggressive smile, Kiyoomi decided he should really go to the nightclub. He really hated night clubs and all crowded places but Tooru will hunt him down if he didn't come.

It was still Monday night but they are going to drink and have lots of fun in the bar.

He changed into his black shirt, black jeans and boots. He grabbed his wallet, phone and car key before he made his way to the club.

He arrived at the club and he made his way to the VIP lounge upstairs. He greeted his friends and took his seat at the corner of the sofa.

"Were you sleeping?" Kuroo asked.

"No. I was studied first before coming here." Sakusa said. It was half true and his friends believed him of course.

"Don't drink anything alcoholic." Kuroo told Bokuto who was about to drink some vodka.

"Oh right. My presentation tomorrow." Bokuto said and sighed before ordering more food.

He will just eat instead of drinking.

"Where's Tooru, Eita and Yuuji?" Kiyoomi asked.

"Tooru's over there. He will be back in a few minutes. Eita's out to look for people that might catch his interest. Yuuji's being Yuuji." Satori said and Kiyoomi cringed.

"Are you changing sports for friendship thing this Friday?" Daichi asked seriously.

"I'm still doing Archery." Tendou said.

"I'm still in the Engineering's swimming team." Bokuto said.

"Tooru's still in Law's soccer team. Eita's still playing table badminton. While I'm going to play tennis." Kuroo said.

"I'm still doing track and field." Osamu said.

"I'm still doing high jump while Yuuji's still in the football team." Sachirou said.

"I'm not leaving Judo." Daichi said and Kiyoomi sighed.

"I'm not doing any sport this year." Sakusa said and the others encouraged him to join something.

"I can't play any sport because I am the med's contestant for the search and I can no linger back out. Fuck those traitors." Sakusa said and his friends were happy to hear the news.