Epilogue

Alana Salvatore

three years later

Tears threatened to pour out of my eyes, making them glittering against the hot summer sun. The sky was as blue as the ocean and birds were flying chirpily singing alongside the happy weather.

It was a good day today.

I was sat in the middle of a flowery meadow shaded by tall apple and orange trees, to my left was a little glistening pond filled with water lilies floating all over the warm water while all kind of fishes and little yellow ducks swam around happily.

This place was heavenly, perfect for him to call it his forever home.

My hand brushed against the slightly burning square tomb stone by my knees. I placed down a bouquet of sunflower next to his name.

" I have missed you so much. But, I am finally happy again. You don't have to worry about me anymore. " I smiled caressing his name.

A wisps brushed against my face as a hand pushed my hair out of my face, he gave me a kiss on the cheek while his arms were wrapped around my neck making me giggled softly.

" There's my little soldier. " a deep voice said from behind making me turned my head backwards to meet the owner of the voice.

My husband was standing there liked I had thought. He was standing tall as usual in his casual attire of a navy blue polo shirt and a black jeans with matching shoes finishing off by a Rolex on his wrist and a smile on his handsome face.

" What did I tell you, son? You can't kiss mommy. She is my wife. If you want to kiss someone, find your own wife. " Seth glared at the little boy playfully.

He picked our little Nicholas up from the ground unwrapping his arms off my neck in the process. I laughed at the two father and son shaking my head. After three whole years, they were still fighting over me.

Seth enjoyed torturing his sons so much, it was getting out of hands.

" Where's the twin? Elliot and Eden? " I asked looking behind my husband's back.

A years after giving birth to my first born, I was again pregnant with twin. Seth was escalated and was so happy that he gave his blessing to Victoria and Brandon.

" They're here. Somewhere. " he responded also scanning the area making me glared daggers at him.

Welcome to parenting guide 101 with Don Salvatore.

I gave him one job.

One job, to look after our three sons while I had a moment talking to my father's tomb stone. But, this idiot managed to lose our sons in matter of a second.

Sometimes I wondered how could he take care of a whole empire but couldn't take care of his own bloody sons.

" Mommy mommy. " little giggles made its way to my ears making me mentally sighed in relief.

Seth and I snapped our heads toward the source of the giggling. My eyes widened at the sight in shock before rushing to pond with a thumping heart.

Elliot was holding a duck by its head while dipping it in and out of the water, suffocating the poor thing while Eden just sat there watching his twin brother with a bored expression.

" Elliot, let the duck down now. " I said looking at my one years old unimpressed.

He pouted at me but free the duck anyway before wrapping his chubby arms around my neck making me picked him up. I sighed giving him a peck and then walked back to meet my husband.