Epilogue II

Seth Salvatore

I parked my car in front of our home after a long of doing and signing paperworks, recruiting new men, and buying more guns for the weapon stocks.

I expected to be met with the smell of the delicious dinner prepared by the chefs of course, my wife couldn't really cook with all the kids clinging to her body almost twenty four hours everyday.

Delicious hot steamy food, a nice dinner with the kids and my beautiful wife after a long day sounded nice and relaxing. I walked through the door taking my tie off my collar with a smile on face.

" Nicholas Evan Salvatore, what did I tell you? " the voice of my wife boomed across the mansion making me sighed heavily.

This household of ours could never be quiet and peaceful with the three troublemakers living here. I couldn't wait until they grew up and went away to college.

" What did my little soldier do to make mom angry again? " I asked walking to the living room.

I put my case and phone on the nearest table before taking off my tux jacket throwing it on the couch. I then turned my attention toward my family with both hands shoved into my slacks pockets.

Alana was cradling one year old Bella in her arms with a scowl playing on her face as she glared at our sons who were standing in a straight line looking down at their feet.

These boys were indeed little uncontrollable devils, but the only person that scared them shitless was none other than their mother. My wife did a great job putting these brats in their place.

" Your eldest son, punched a kid in his class because the boy said and I quoted Nicholas is a scaredy-cat. " Alana rolled her eyes at our son.

" I'm not scared of anything. Except you and Dad of course. " Nico mumbled under his breath but shut up when Alana narrowed her eyes at him.

I wanted to laughed at this and said that I was proud of him but knowing my wife, she would have kicked my ass. So, I settled on something else.

" That was very wrong of you, son. " I said shaking my head slightly.

I then turned back to wife urging her to go on with her story.

" The elder twin, Elliot shoved his drawing down his classmate's throat because the boy said it was ugly. " she sighed looking at him in disappointment.

" Your grandmother thought I was a hopeless case. But, look at her grandson now. Bloody hell. " I shook my head trying to fight off a smile.

Alana glared at me while I walked toward my last hope, Eden. I picked him up into my arms giving him a kiss on his forehead.

" And, What did my sweet boy do? " I asked nuzzling my stubble against his cheek.

Eden was a handful just liked his brothers but he was the calmest and quietest of them all. He didn't talk to anyone much beside his bothers and us, most of the time he just gave people a blank face totally ignoring their existences.

" Eden, gave his teacher a blank looks the entire class and told her it was none of her business when she asked what his favorite color was. " by this time Alana was rubbing her temples in frustration.

Now, that sounded like what Eden would do. I wasn't that surprised to hear what he did. I looked between my three sons shaking my head smiling softly.

" You deal with your sons. I'm taking my daughter to the dining room. We will be waiting for you there. " Alana said and then walked off cooing at Bella.