7

Jimin woke up feeling sandwiched between two alphas, he sighed in content. He feel complete.

He got up, going into the attached bathroom to freshen up a bit, he was wearing a very loose shirt probably of one of its alpha, but it didn't contain his alphas scent.

He whined when he nuzzle his nose into the shirt only to smell his own scent.

He soon found himself standing in front of the mirror staring lovingly at his mark, having tears in his eyes, he was just so happy.

*************

The alphas soon wake up, not finding their mate's warmth, and start growling . After mating alphas become a lot more connected to their mate and want them around themselves 24/7.

As soon as Jimin went out of the restroom he was held in 2 pair of strong hands, scenting him.

Jimin giggled at his alphas possessiveness, and he submited to them completely. Which made the alphas growl in pride.

Their moment was disturbed by ringing of Yoongi's phone which he picked up and throw toward Hoseok expecting him to answer for him, but the phone came flying back to him as Hoseok threw it back to Yoongi, cuddling more into Jimin.

Yoongi grumbled getting up annoyed motioning his other two mates to go back to the office.

Hoseok got up picking jimin bridal style walking out of their bedroom into the office.

Everything was too perfect...

Yoongi joined them soon after telling them about the dinner they have to attend at their friends house.

( the whole dinner is shown in alphas mate.. But it has no significance to this story so it won't be mentioned here)

The dinner was exceptionally good, Jimin was able to make friends, which he clearly didn't have before.

After the dinner Jinin asked his mates to drop him off to his house though his alphas were strictly against it. But no one really were able to resist his puppy dog eyes.

As soon as he entered the house, he can detect a very familiar along with a new smell in his apartment.

He picked up his umbrella, just in case he need protection.

As soon as he entered the living room, he was met by a glowing familiar red eyes of his father, and another unknown alpha sitting beside his father.

" father" Jimin whimpered

" done whoring around omega?? " his father growled, using his alpha voice forcing him to submit.

"he asked a question omega.. " the unknown alpha chuckled. " oh my he is really handsome uncle, can't wait to mate him " the same alpha said with lust filled voice.

Jimin can hear his father laugh at that, " you can not" he yelled catching attention of both the alphas .

"want to repeat that omega" his father growled .

"I am already mated " he whispers.

"nonsense!! You have been promised to Lin clan, we will get rid of that stupid mark" the unknown alpha said obviously pissed.

"well , if you value your life you will not " a thunderous growl can be heard from behind.

Jimin suddenly released a relieved sigh as he felt his mates presence around him

Yoongi and Hoseok were able to sense their mates distress through the link and decided to check on him only to find out their mate in such a situation.

Their wolves were extremely unhappy with the disrespect toward their mate by the two unknown alpha and it want their blood.

***********