Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Lang Ruoxian Leaves Home

Deng Jingjing asked Lang Ruoxian to apologize to employee. Standing in front of crowds, without getting mad, Lang Ruoxian showed Deng Jingjing the attendance record first. That employee turned out to be 20 days late for work a month on the ground of too long distance from his home to company, and he thought that he was entitled to have a car from company.

"Auntie, I know his strong sales ability has impressed on you. At very first, I wanted to turn a blind eye, or I wouldn't let him work like this for three months."

Deng Jingjing's face was ghastly pale, for she never thought that she was deceived.

"He sold our business to other company, that's why I fire him." Lang Ruoxian said peacefully.

The people around have long begun to whisper. Hanging a pale face, Deng Jingjing finally gave glance at Lang Ruoxian and left here in high-heeled shoes. She was heard of slapping that employee and asked her secretary to inform other companies of never hiring that guy.

"No wander you will be kicked out..." After knowing the whole thing, Yan Hua doesn't know whether to sympathize or gloat.

When they are having breakfast in the dining room, Lang Ruoxian takes up coffee and looks at her, "It seems that you have forgotten what I said before..."

"No, no, no, I haven't." Yan Hua sighs, "When you leave here, I guess she will pick on me first."

"Alright."

Yan Hua also wants to ask why Deng Jingjing abhors her so much, but just hearing voices outside the dining room, she shuts up and drinks her cubilose.

"So early you guys?" Lang Jia comes in and pulls back her chair and sits down. Behind her are Lang Li and Lang Hongyue with her husband.

Lang Hongyue frowns when she sees Yan Hua and Lang Ruoxian stay alone together again, but she feels better in her mind as another thought comes, that, Lang Ruoxian will move out soon. "The driver will take you to the hospital tomorrow. Be careful on your way." She says.

"OK, I will." Yan Hua nods.

After Lang Li siting on the mater chair, Lang Ruoxian fills a bowl of soup for him.

"Well... Just let it go, you will be more comfortable when you move out."

Deng Jingjing kicked up a row with him when she came back last night.

"Lang Li, you really, really let me down! You have such a big son, huh? I have been contributed to your family for so many years, but now, you're going to give the company to that bastard?"

Deng Jingjing breaks all the lights in study room, crying and cursing, "A bastard to take our company, No! No way!"

"Why don't you talk to Dad?" Lang Li rubbed his forehead. "You know the rules of Lang Family. Without Ruoxian, believe it or not, he will call back Third Brother Family right away!"

"You... you just let that bastard bully me? For Lang Family, I have..."

"Jingjing." Lang Li interrupted her crying. "Don't say that all the time. You know it. Lang Family doesn't depend on your relationship. Your part is the icing on the cake, but without it, we just earn less money, that's all."

Deng Jingjing was not convinced and she was going to talk back. Noticing that, Lang Li cooled his voice down, "These years, how much money did your father spend behind the campaign? Where did the money come from, you know it right?"

"What do you mean?" Deng Jingjing's face turned to dark, even forgot to cry, "Are you abandon me? You want to kick me off and spend good time with your son?"