/Chapter 11/

Mina's PoV

"Ah Tzuyu, Here's my present for you. Sorry I didn't come yesterday." I said and handed the gift to her.

"Oh, it's ok unnie. Sana unnie told me everything and I understand. Plus I appreciate this gift of yours. Unlike the other one who didn't give me any present yesterday." Tzuyu said and looked at chaeyoung.

"Yah! I don't even know that It was your birthday. If you just told me earlier." Chaeyoung grunts.

I just want to laugh at her cuteness. Omg!

"Hahaha! Just kidding. Yesterday is really great. Thanks for making my birthday great Chaeyoung-ah!" Tzuyu happily said and kissed Chaeyoung on her cheeks.

I saw chaeyoung became red and smiled formed on her lips.

Tch, Not gay huh?

"Y-yah that's s-so gay!" She said.

Ok, what happened yesterday?

"Hahaha, Chaeng is blushing!" Dahyun teased causing Chaeyoung to became redder.

"Enough with that guys. You'll be late." I said and entered the school.

I went to our floor as the three when to their room.

Oh god, what did I just did?

I was about to enter the room but someone bumped into me at the back.

"Oh sorry, I'm in a hurry." She said and entered the room where I'm also going too.

I saw her stopped at the doorway and sighed.

"I thought I was late." She mumbled.

"Excuse me miss, Your blocking my way if you don't mind?" I told her.

"Oh sorry." She said again and entered the room.

I entered also the room and went to my seat.

"I think she's new here," Nayeon said as she saw me.

"Oh, you mean that girl?" I asked

"Yeah," Nayeon said.

I just shrugged and the class started after a minute.

"Before we start I would like to announce that we had a late enrollee. Please introduce yourself." Our teacher said and pointed to the girl who bumped into me a while ago.

"Told you She's new here," Nayeon whispered.

I focused again on the girl who's now standing in front of the class.

She's quite familiar, where did I saw her?

"Hello everyone, I'm Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé. Hope we can all get along together." She introduced.

After that, she sat beside Sana.

The class started again and we just did what we need to do.