🧸twenty four🧸

"Can you see anything?"

"I literally can't see with the blindfold and cloth you put over my eyes." Haneul huffed. She held onto both of Jaemin's hands for dear life.

They had been walking for a while and she still had no idea where they were headed to. He occasionally reassured She was glad she hadn't tripped on anything yet.

A gust of cool air blew past her as a familiar scent filled her nose. Jaemin pulled his hands away, leaving her hands cold. She waved her hands around, trying to find Jaemin.

"Where did you go?" Haneul questioned, feeling somewhat anxious. "Nana this isn't funny."

"Sorry, I needed to get something. Sit here." Jaemin said, taking her hand once more. He had her sit on a chair and felt him untie her shoes.

"What the hell is this Na Jaemin?"

"Just give me a moment. All you need to do is trust me. "

Haneul let him continue do what he was doing and decided to try to guess where they were at. With the blindfold on, her senses were a bit sharper.

She could hear the soft murmurs of the air conditioning somewhere above them along with a scraping sound. Even the softest of sounds echoed in the place they were in, leading her to think it was a spacious place.

It was all to familiar to her.

"Put your arms around my neck." He instructed, leading her arms closer to his neck.

"Kinky." She joked. She did as he said and looped her arms around his neck. "I thought you'd be the one who likes choking."

"I will put you into a trashcan." Jaemin jokingly threatened.

"Make sure I go in the biodegradable bin. We need to recycle." Haneul added.

"Hold on tight."

She let out a squeal as Jaemin hooked his arm under her knees as the other supported her back. He let out a grunt as he hoisted her up from her seat.

"What the hell Na Jaemin why do you need to carry me like this I am not a chi—"

"I'm going to put you down now. Hold onto this." Jaemin put her down and had her hold onto a rail. She was even more surprised when she nearly lost her balance as her shoes felt different.

And that's when it finally clicked.

He brought her to an ice rink.

"Why are we here?" She asked, voice shaking. Her right knee suddenly felt weak as memories from that day replayed in her head. The blindfold was removed but she still kept her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes." Jaemin whispered, placing a hand on her cheek. "I know you can do it, Princess."

Haneul reluctantly did as he said, eyes quick to dart around the place. The lights were bright, making the scratches on the ice more obvious. There wasn't anyone around but it felt like the place was full.

It felt like eyes were on her, boring holes into her existence. It was like shadows slowly grew and loomed over them.

The world around her began to spin as she felt herself ready to vomit up her lunch. Her whole body suddenly felt like stone as her right knee shook.

"Is she alright?"
"Poor thing."
"I feel so bad for her."
"That was hilarious."
"Serves her right."
"Quick get a video."
"There's blood."
"Is the knee supposed to be like that?"
"She was a terrible figure skater anyway."
"She's such a try hard."
"A waste of time."