🦋 tease 🦋

things have been getting really boring between me and mattia. so why not spice things up.

were laying in bed together, and i start to steal the blanket as we sleep. "babee im cold, give me sum" he yanks on it. "stop being a baby" i say in a sleepy voice waking up. he ruined my morning mood already. i sucked my teeth and got up to go to the bathroom. i turned on the sink and wet my brush, then toothpaste ( if you do other wise, you stan alvaro).

i started brushing my teeth to see mattia walk behind me from the mirror. he does the same thing every morning. he walks up behind me and rubs his print on my ass. today i stopped him and pushed him away. "what the hell" he said, scrunching his face. "your not touching me today" i said spitting in the sink. "why the fuck not" he crossed his arms, leaning on the wall, staring at me. "why not? and plus you woke me up." i said fixing my hair in the mirror. he nodded, pushing his lips together and walked away. i knew it made him mad, and i silently laughed.

i walked out to see him in his gaming chair. "so your nasty ass isnt going to brush your teeth?" i said with attitude. "yo watch your mouth" he rolled the chair around. "watch it for me" i arched my brow. i left the conversation like that and went on mattias bed. i laid on my side not facing mattia, and got on my phone. i heard him stand up and go into the bathroom. then i heard the sink. "thats what i thought!" i shouted. he peeked his head out the door and just looked at me.

i let out a small laugh, and looked back at my phone. i felt the sink turn off, and he walked out, towards me. "whats up with that attitude?" he said arching his brows inward, standing right in front of me, crossing his arms. "i mean your the one who messed it up" i answered. he started to place his hand on my thigh, "what did i say mattia" i slapped his hand away. "im daddy, not you" he firmly grabbed my neck, saying it in my face. "cut that fucking attitude" he grabbed harder. "or what? huh? your gonna punish me" i said in a sarcastic voice. "get on your knees" he demanded. i ignored him, but he grabbed my body and placed me in front of him. my knees were on his bed.

"why do you have to be so hard on me?" he still grabbed on my neck, sliding his fingers up and down my area. i bit my bottom lip. "answer me" he said with eye contact. "your the one being a bitch" i said. he pulled my neck towards him, "you wanna see whos a bitch?" he said. i grabbed on the arm he was choking me with. he threw me down on the bed. "arch" he said. i got on all fours in front of him. "good girl" he said rubbing around my ass. he smacked it hard, making me let out a whimper, "fuck" i closed my eyes tightly. "now, your gonna tell me" he said while pulling my shorts down, "can i still touch you?" he said starting to slowly circle around my clit, with his thumb. i moaned. "can i?" he asked again. "yes daddy" i let out slowly. "are you sorry?" he said biting his lip, sticking his middle and ring finger in and out of me. "y-yes" i stuttered trying to hold back moans.

he stopped, and i heard him pull down his pants behind me. "your getting so wet princess" he looked. as he took a little long to adjust himself, i started to finger myself. "move your fucking hand" he yanked it away, placing a hand over my ass, and with the other, he slid himself in me. "fuck" i cried, feeling him out of no where. he stood quiet, but began to pound me harder. he let out soft moans, as i gripped on the sheets. "fuck princess, your always so tight" he rolled his head back. "just like that" i moaned, as i felt the pleasure. "just like what? like this?" he said going harder. i gripped on the sheets. "oh fuck" i cried.

he slowly started to stop. he then turned me over and he held my legs in front of him with his arms. he went in slowly making me moan loudly, rolling my head back. i bit on my lip harshly. "you cant resist me can you?" he smirked thrusting in me slowly. i grabbed him by his neck, and pulled his face towards me and kissed him nastyyyy. tongue and all.

we both starting sweating a little. he put his head on my shoulder, and my hands went through his scalp. "fuck" i moaned feeling the urge to cum. i tightened around him. "leave it just like that" he said pulling himself up and grabbed my neck fucking me harder. i grabbed on that arm and came. feeling it all down my body.

requested😝. so like guys ive been reallyyyyy busy. might post one tmrw tho🙏🏼😔 ily buoi🦋