Chapter 73

I had already secured the position as the queen of Azure Kingdom, I manipulated him(Jon, crown prince) to give me access to a secret place, and then I got the access to the Blue key.

I couldn't grab the blue key but that powerful guy could, he looked very happy.

"Now, you have one more mission, you must collect the Indigo key."he said

"Why do you need the keys for? What is the purpose for you to collect all of them?"I asked

He gave me a cold look, it was extremely scary. I couldn't look at him in the eye.

"I want to destroy the world for her sake."he replied

I was shocked! What? I couldn't believe that he actually wanted to destroy the world.

I should actually be happy that the world will be destroyed but why do I feel so nervous and scared? I don't like this feeling at all! What is wrong with me?

It has been a few years, since I had the opportunity to meet Aron.

I wonder how he looks like.....

When I met him again, he was no longer the cute, adorable boy I once met, but he was growing handsome day by day. I couldn't get my eyes off him.

I did not want to use him, but I had to use him, or else both of our lives will be in danger.

When he saw my ugly side, he did not reject me, instead he accepted me for who I am. I felt so moved by him.

I feel so horrible and guilty! Why do you trust a terrible person like me? Why do you love me? I wish you didn't love me! That way I wouldn't be in love with you.

I was feeling so troubled by my decision.

Is the end of the world really what I desire?

If it was the me (in my previous life) I think that I would have definitely want to destroy the world. But the me( in this life) does not want the end of the world, I know I'm being selfish, but I want be with Aron.

I have decided, I will take this risk, I am already in Violet/Superior master level. I must do whatever it takes for me to not let him get the key.

Back to present situation

Belle without any hesitation starts to attack Zerak.

She used her most destructive move to stop him.

"Belle, you are now going to pay for obstructing me!"said Zerak in a cold tone

He started to make small dark ball, he without any hesitation attacked Belle.

Belle barely escaped but then the ground began to crumble.

"Warning, if you fall into the deep dark hole, no one will be able to save you! That area is the portal to another dimension. Everyone do not fall into the hole."warned Liliana

Zerak without any hesitation started to attack Belle. He did not care, this couldn't affect him, he can float in the air.

Belle was having a difficult time dodging his attacks. Finally, Zerak hit Belle.

Belle was immobilise, she couldn't dodge his next attack.

As Zerak made his final move.

"Don't!"shouted someone