»13«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's not the goodbye that hurts but the flashback that follows

━━━━━━━━━━━━

3rd Person's POV

Y/n entered momo's room to see the taller girl sitting on the ground with both of her knees on her chest.

Her ears perked up at the sound of the door closing and her eyes widened in excitement.

"Y/n! You came! You came!" She squealed as the young doctor chuckled entering her glass room placing the bags down as she searched for the things she bought for her.

"I bought some things for you."
Y/n smiled handing her a dumbell and a mat for exercising.

"Woah! This is so cool!" She squealed jumping up and down as she carried one of the dumbells.

"Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me especially from you!" She gave the girl a toothy grin as the young doctor gave her a small smile.

She gave her a hug as Y/n hugged back until she heard a faint growl.

"Jeongyeon.." She mumbled as Y/n raised a brow letting go. "I don't smell your scent anymore." She gritted her teeth.

"Momo, are you okay?" She asked.

'what a stupid question for someone who has an avoidant personality disorder.' She thought

"Beyond okay." She smiled widely as The girl glanced at her clenching her fist as it drew blood.

"Momo! You're bleeding!" The doctor yelped taking both of her hands as she smiled fakely.

"It's just a scratch." She uttered as
Y/n clicked her tongue.

"Course it is!" She shook her head taking the aid kit which is suppose to be for tzuyu.

The Young doctor applied some alcohol as she winced in pain as she slightly sat up to kiss her head to take the pain away making the taller girl's heart jumped.

Y/n finally placed a cute racoon band aid on her palm as she stared at it for a few minutes.

Her lips cracked a smile making the short girl giggle.

"Thank you for everything.." She sincerely uttered giving her the most sincere smile.

"Always welcome." The shorter girl smiled.

They killed time by teaching Momo some squats and planks as she took a water bottle on her nightstand.

"Exercising with my uniform is one of the most uncomfortable thing ever." She sighed making the Young doctor chuckle, she jogged towards her leaning on the glass wall sitting beside Y/n.

"We should do this more often." Y/n smiled closing her eyes as she broke the comfortable silence.

"Yeah." Momo chuckled. "But i still feel fat." She sighed.