Chapter 13

A/N: Um. Its July. The last time I updated was in May. Oops. My bad. 

THANK U SO MUCH FOR 12KKKKK!

Sorry

*~*

Recap

Okay, lets go meet my parents. 

*~*

Oh. My. God. 

I am meeting her parents. What am I supposed to do? I mean, this is in no way a normal situation, and I want them to like me. What do I say? Wait, I can't even say anything. Do they even know about me? Is it rude to ask? What do I do???

Sophie. You sound like a worried boyfriend. 

I kinda do

Wait... YOU CAN HEAR ME??? I though you could only hear me when I wanted you to hear me

Do you know people who are naturally really loud. So loud that even when they whisper the whole room can hear them.

No

I do. Do you want to know her name?

I probably won't know her, but sure. 

Her name is Sophie Foster.

That's me. 

Yup.

Wait- do I talk loudly??

Even worse, you think loudly. And no one has ever noticed because of your impenetrable mind. That's why we knew what you were thinking when we were in your head. 

That makes sense. 

I'm almost at my parent's tree.

Tree?

Yes, tree. Look around. The trees are ginormous. We clear away the inside of the tree to create a livable space. Up to 5 families can live in one tree, depending how big it is and the person/people living in it. 

That's actually really smart. 

Of course it is. Don't you wonder how the sky is so clear that you can see all the moons? We are smart and do not do anything that might harm the organisms around us. We are all alive, we have to help each other. Being alive is really damn hard. 

Tru- wait moons???

Yup. A long time ago, every realm had eleven moons. One for wisdom, another for courage, for strength, for love, for lust, for passion, for regret, for anger, for grief, for fear, and for destruction.  If the virtue that the moon represented was no longer represented in the planet, it would disappear. No one knows where they go or if you can get them back. 

Having multiple moons is very important for a realm, and having all of them is incredible. When a realm has all the moons, it crates a powerful force that protects the realm. Every moon contributes to this force, which is what makes many moons better than one. 

Even the bad moons (anger, fear, regret, and destruction) are important. Having both good and bad moons creates balance, which is also extremely important. Having only good moons or only bad moons will disrupt balance which can cause the destruction of that realm. 

Your realm only has the moon of destruction left, which is always the last moon to go before the ream is, well, destroyed. Your job is to save your realm from all the people who are disrupting the balance. 

Why me? And you said that you don't even know if it is possible to get moons back.

You were chosen because you have shown an immense amount of all the virtues. There is one person chosen in times like these to act as the moons that aren't there. They show the virtues and they are the virtues. The way they act affects the entire realm. This happened in a realm about 200 years ago. This person failed. 

So, if I feel anything wrong, then the entire realm is destroyed?

No. You can't feel anything wrong. That is impossible. You need to let yourself feel. Don't hide. If you feel something don't push it down or hide it in a deep dark corner of your mind. Just feel it. Let it out. The other person failed because he suppressed his feelings. He suppressed his feelings and died, along with the billions of people on his realm. 

No pressure.

No pressure at all.

*~*

SORRYYYYY

So, I updated. I wasn't sure that was a thing I could do, but here I am. 

There will be new characters next chapter. The parents (obviously) along with two others that will be characters throughout the book. Their names are Riley and Elena. 

@That_Weird_Child1 commented that Riley sounded like Leo and Rachel (from Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus or whatever) merged and I kinda loved it. I wanted a name that was kind of a little bit of both, so I just did Riley. 

@ObsessedwithFandoms4 said that Elena sounded like Elsa and Elsa's kinda a bad bitch except for the fact that she's in Frozen, so I chose Elena. I didn't want to use Elsa because I don't like the name Elsa.

Ok bye.