ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ₆

Y/N woke up in a room with doctor besides her. She felt weak and nervous about something that happened to her.

Y/N : " D-doctor.. what ha-happened to me... Why... I felt we-weak... "

Doctor : " Aaa.. Y/N you finally awake.. Did you know you have a dangerous disease and you didn't take a medicine.. "

Y/N : " Wha-What?.. I didn't have an-any disease... What are yu-you tal-talking about.. "

Doctor : " I guess your friends really didn't tell you...but I'm sorry to say you have... Heart Cancer. "

Y/N started to breath faster and shocked about it. And she didn't believe her friends made a secret about it. The doctor tried to calm her down but she keep on crying amd screaming. The doctor told her to calm down as she has a visitors . She felt weird when the doctor said visitors. Then two ladies come in her room surprisingly it was her bestie! Park Young Min and Sasuki Dashiki!

They hugged her tightly as they missed her so much! Y/N cried and didn't aspects they to visits her. Young Min said they came as soon as possible after the doctor called. The doctor left them to be alone to another patient. When Y/N told them she has a heart cancer , Sasuki looked shocked but Young Min tried to not looked at her. Then she asked why....Young Min stand up and said that she sorry for keeping it secret.

Young Min : " I'M SORRY Y/N THAT MINHO AND I KEEP IT SECRET! I We didn't want to make you worried but I didn't know it slowly harming you... Sa-Sasuki! You too.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you either! "

Y/N : " hey.. do-dont said that... I would never be angry at you... "

Sasuki : " No worries YoMin.. I didn't want to get in involved in you guys secret. "

They forgiving each other. Such a bestie. They took care of Y/N untill she recovers. Then Sasuki asked Y/N where is Lee Know.. She looked down and started to cry again.. She said he lost his memories about everything except his parents...He also didn't remember her.. They comfort her and asked to meet him again. So she did but when they arrived she only saw his father waited outside his room . She asked his father and he said his mother was inside with another girl.

That is where is almost got a heart attack but she tried to hold it while going inside the room.. She saw....Yeom...kissed Lee Know. As his mother was there too , she cried out loud.. His mother turn and felt confused because she now didn't know who was the real "girlfriend" of his even he didn't have one. Then Yeom stood for herself.

Yeom : " Why you always be on our relationship!? "

Y/N : " Lee Know said you we're his BEST FRIEND!! Not a lover! "

Yeom : " Ohh he just doesn't want to tell ya I guess~"

Y/N : " YOU'RE LYING!! STOP IT IT WON'T WORK ON ME ANYMORE!! "

Lee Know's mother is full of confusion right now.Then Y/N couldn't take it and slap Yeom but then.. Lee Know quickly stop it but he got slap on his face and he stopped reacting. Lee Know got back to the flashback when Y/N touch his face. He remembers the feels of her hands ,he look directly to Y/N and hugged her.

Lee Know : " Thank you! Y/N I-I remember you! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! "

Lee Know's mother : " Wh-What is going on!? I don't understand young people. "

Lee Know : "Eomma!! "

Yeom with anger stomp out the room and leave. Y/N was happy that Lee Know finally remembered her. She got more happy that he also said he remember how her hand feels.

Suddenly Y/N felt that her chest so hurts and fell onto the floor and her eyes went blank.