» 21

running to her favorite spot , the place she felt calm at

running to her favorite spot , the place she felt calm at .

the familiar scent of nature , the flowers raising their head up as though they were greeting the princess .

she went to her favourite bench which was by the fountain .

Closing her eyes at the peaceful sound of the flowing water .

The moonlight shining on her , making her glow in the dark .

"its relaxing , isn't it ?"

Her eyes shot opened upon hearing a voice she wasn't expecting .

Her eyes widened seeing his presence . his eyes glowed red for a mere second before returning to its original colour- hazel brown .

"I said I'd see you tonight , didn't i ?" he leaned against the pillar , beside the bench .

"i'll see you tonight." his deep husky voice spoke.

"haechan?"

"prince."

"p-prince haechan." she stumbled on her words .

"you really wanna get bit by a vampire , don't you ?" he asked , hands in his pocket .

"i- i- AHH" she fell off the bench on to the cold path as she tried to back up from a hungry vampire .

"low vampire ." the vampire prince called out , his deep red eyes piercing into the low vampire's eyes .

"prince! I was just trying to get myself a treat , she smelt sweet." the vampire said , bowing at the prince .

the girl stared at the two with shaking eyes filled with terror and panick .

"you can't even touch her , she's the princess ." the vampire prince stated , pointing to the royal symbol on her neck .

"she's the princess ?!" he looked at her neck , the golden tracing of the royal symbol glowing on her neck "but i can still bite her , even if i burn , at least i'll get rid of the princess." the vampire replied with evil intentions on his mind .

A smirk forming on his lips .

The vampire prince was fuming , harshly grabbing onto the low vampire's arm yanking him away from the princess .

"yeah , you'll die if you touch her . Before the magic could kill you , I'll kill you." Donghyuck's hands wrapped around the low vampire's neck , squeezing it together .

"princess , close your eyes ."

The princess listened to the prince's instructions , closing her eyes shut .

The sound of agony cries and sounds of the smashing of bones was heard .

donghyuck effortlessly crumbled the vampire's neck in a second , his veins and bones exploding .

His red blood splashed around .

Well , vampires don't indeed have blood , the blood inside of them is in fact the blood they get from feeding off animals .

the normal vampires and the royal vampire's blood is distinguished by its colour .

a normal vampire's blood is red in colour , whilst the royal vampire's blood is black in colour .

Same goes to the human , a normal human's blood colour would be red whilst the royal blood would be golden in colour .

Donghyuck said buh bye to the neck :)