Chocolate covered Strawberries 🍋

Y/N: Your Name
F/C: Favorite color
N/N: Nickname
H/C: Hair Color

Quirk: Shadow
It's been about 6 months since I confessed to Todoroki and he reciprocated my feelings and began dating. We were still getting to know each other's likes and dislikes. I've been the most happy with Shoto than I have ever felt. He wasn't always the most romantic but he does try. It was also close to Valentine's Day. I was planning on making chocolates that we could share but he really likes strawberries as well. So I decided to do chocolate covered strawberry and decorate them.

I went to the market and got the brightest, tasty looking strawberries in the basket. I bought about 20 strawberries so we could share them. I was on my way to get the chocolates that I was going to melt as well as decorating tools when I ran into Kirishima. "Oh, Hey Kiri! What are you up to?" I greeted him. He gave me a goofy smile. "I was shopping to get something for Bakugou." (FYI, Kiribaku is the best!!) I nodded and we made small talk as I walked to the chocolate store. I waved goodbye to my best friend and got the chocolate to melt and the tools to decorate with. Once I got everything I headed home to decorate the treats and decorate the box for my wonderful boyfriend.

—time skip to Valentine's Day—

I was walking towards my boyfriend, as he was talking to Momo. Now, I never had a problem with Momo, but she was getting a little too close for my liking. I watched in absolute horror and embarrassment when I saw her give him a box of chocolates that looked really expensive to get. I was crushed, but manage to keep a smile on my face. Shoto turned his head and smiled at me and walked towards me, not even grabbing the box that Momo had just given him. Embarrassed, I gave him the box I decorated. He opened it and his eyes immediately lit up. Taking a strawberry out, he bit out a sensible bite of the fruit and smiled. "These are amazing Y/N, did you decorate these yourself?" He asked me. I shyly nodded. "I have other things in mind tonight if you're interested." I whisper in his ear. He smirked and winked at me. "See you tonight then, say about 6:30?" I nod, "sounds like a plan."

Later at lunch I was sitting with my group with Momo, Jirou, and Tsuyu. "Wow Jirou, that's a huge thing of chocolates, ribbit." Tsuyu said. "Yeah, Momo gave them to me. Isn't that sweet of her?" Jirou said with a smile on her face. I choked on my food. "Momo gave them to you?" I asked timidly. She nodded and I immediately felt guilty. "Momo, I am so sorry! I thought you were giving those chocolates to Shoto." I apologized. Momo smiled. "It's okay Y/N, I understand." I was able to calm my heart rate a little and felt much more confident in what I planning on doing tonight.

School went faster than expected and soon, I was at home alone. My parents worked abroad so I was used to being by myself. It sucked sometimes because I get lonely but it does have its perks sometimes. For example I can do whatever I want within reason. As I was getting everything set up for tonight, I got a text from Shoto.

Y/N Italics
Shoto Bold
Hey, I was wondering about the dress code for tonight?
Oh, sorry, I didn't tell you. Suit and tie.
Oh, are we going somewhere?
No, but I think you will like it nevertheless
Okay, see you in about 2 hours

Crap it's already 4:30?! I still have to shower and get dressed and fix the food! I immediately started the water to make spaghetti and meatballs. My dad is Italian so he taught me how to fix Italian food dishes so I was confident in this recipe. While the water was boiling I started to make the noodles. The water started boiling quickly so I started with my dad's famous homemade pasta sauce. As I let the sauce simmer, I put the noodles into the water. While the pasta was cooking I began to make garlic bread and put them in the oven. I got two plates and two fancy glasses and silverware for tonight and set the table with a beautiful red table cloth. I put the flowers I had picked on my way home from school in a beautiful crystal vase. I quickly checked dinner and when it was ready I had scooped the pasta onto the plate. I then put the plates in the oven to keep warm with the oven on low heat. I had the garlic bread already on the plates. I checked my phone and saw that it was almost 5:45. Crap, 45 minutes until he gets here... and I still have to shower!! I quickly ran upstairs to my room and went to my bathroom. I started the water. I stepped into the shower and started to clean myself. I used my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner and my lavender body wash and exfoliating my skin. I shaved everywhere on my body and got out of the shower. I quickly dried off and went to my room. I had bought something earlier this week that I was very excited but nervous to wear for Shoto's very special treat tonight. I put it on and went to my closet.