Ch25- Never Be Noticed

(OMG! Guys, I just finished the Chimera Ant arc. Mereum and Komugi's relationship was just ˃̣̣̥᷄˂̣̣̥᷅ and I also ordered a Hisoka hoodie, swoon ٩(ε )۶ anyways....)

(Illumi's face just cracks me up;)

Third Persons POV
The next day, (Y/N) went with Illumi to watch Hisoka's fight against Gon. And because to some of the rules... (Y/N) had to go in her younger form. She missed the feeling of skating around, but heavy flashbacks kept reappearing from back then.

When they take their seats in the front row, Illumi couldn't stop staring at (Y/N), as his face gets more pink. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." (Y/N) sighs angrily, not in the mood to be here today. "Oh, my apologies. You're just cute when you're little."

Illumi looks in front of him. (Y/N) forgets about her situation for a second and looks at Illumi, blushing a little. "You think so?" (Y/N) blushes more and looks away. "I do." Illumi slips out a small smile.

"Hey, isn't that the girl who killed..." A person whispers, loudly, to the person next to him. "Yeah, you're right.." They continue to talk about the incident that happened a few months back. A shadow covers (Y/N)'s eyes, as she feels shaken up about the fight a while back.

"What's wrong?" Illumi asks, slowly putting his hand on (Y/N)'s thigh. "It's nothing..." (Y/N) hesitantly puts her hand on top of Illumi's, feeling a little better, as she tries to calm down. The two people get up from their seats, and start to walk out of the stadium.

(Y/N) gets up and starts to follow them. "Where are you going? The fight is about to start." Illumi calls out to (Y/N), as the lady up in the stands starts to introduce Gon. "I need to take care of something first."

(Y/N) glares down at Illumi, making him jump a little, with curiosity now stuck within him. He turns back, seeing Hisoka walking out into the arena. Hisoka smirks at Gon and looks around at the stadium, until he spots Illumi.

He gives him a questioning look, saying where is she? Illumi makes hand signs, telling Hisoka that (Y/N) left. Hisoka shooed him off, gesturing Illumi to go follow her. Illumi nods and goes to search for (Y/N).

Meanwhile... (Y/N)'s body us filling up with rage and despair. She knew what those two people were talking about. Her mind isn't letting her think straight. She just kept walking.. Following the two people that pointed her out.

(Y/N) isn't giving two sh*ts about what she's about to do to them. She will terminate anyone who messes with her..including the ones who talk about her incident. Illumi is just around the corner, keeping a close eye on (Y/N).

He completely concealed his presence, so (Y/N) wouldn't notice him. Illumi was curious about what (Y/N) is going to do. He watches carefully, as he sees (Y/N) taking off one of her wheels and throwing them at one of the person's back. Making them fall down in pain.