10. new beginnings

{taylor pov}

it was only seven in the morning when the sunlight that came trough the curtains woke me up. i started panicking when i felt an arm around me, i looked around and realized i was in my own bedroom, at least i was at home in my own bed.

it took me a few minutes to remember everything that happened last night, once i remembered everything a smile formed on my face. despite all the drama, it was a fun evening. i cuddled into joe's chest and waited for him to wake up.

an hour passed by, maybe longer. i had lost track of time after a minute. i softly traced circles on joe's chest, he was still wearing the shirt he wore yesterday at the party. i didn't notice he had woken up until i heard a soft "hello" his british accent makes it sound really adorable.

i looked up at him and smiled. "goodmorning sleepy head" i sat up and he did the same. "do you want me to make some breakfast?" i mumbled as i got out of the bed. "we can go out for some, saves you the trouble of making something"

"i don't know, people will talk" "so? let them, nothing wrong with two people getting breakfast" he got up and brushed a hand trough his blonde hair. i nodded as i walked to my closet, "help me pick out some clothes first then we will see" i smirked as i pointed at the clothes

a smile creeped on his face, showing his adorable dimples. he walked to my closet and looked around. "is this all you got?" "well no, but this is my favorite stuff" he looked around before taking out a simple black skirt and a white blouse "here you go"

"well... i need shoes too" i mumbled while taking the clothes from him. he nodded before kneeling down and picking out some simple black platform heels, they weren't very tall but just tall enough. "thank you for your service sir" i laughed as i pointed at the door, "privacy pleaseee" i joked.

he laughed as he walked out the door. once he left the room i quickly changed my clothes and put on the shoes. i decided to put on a little bit of makeup and brushed trough my blonde locks. i smiled at the mirror as i put on some red lipstick.

once i was done i headed downstairs, seeing joe on the couch with the cats. "i see they like you, you better not try to replace me" i pouted as i walked towards him. he laughed and shook his head "i wouldn't dare to replace you, miss swift"

i laugh as i walk to the door and grab my bag. "you coming or what?" i unlock the door while he walks to me. we walk around the streets looking for a place to eat.

we find a small cafe, i walk inside to order for us while joe sits down at a table outside. a little while later i walk back and sit down with the food and drinks, "foodddd" i say excitedly as i sit down.

we talk the whole time that we are there, he is a really nice guy. thankfully there were only a handful people taking pictures. after we finish we get up and walk to his house. "do u wanna come in?" he asks when we arrive. "i kinda have to get to work, i'm actually supposed to be here... right now" i laugh as i shake my head

"oh shit, im sorry for keeping you away from work! have fun at work and we should do this again some time. call me" he smiled and gave me a hug before going inside.

~~~~

it's been three months since i last saw harry. ever since the party me and joe hung out a bunch of times, we got pretty close. well before he went back to london, i haven't really heard from him since.

i was sitting infront of the piano just playing around as Benjamin jumped onto my lap. "hey little bud" i smiled as i softly pet him, "are you gonna help mommy make some songs?" i chuckled and picked him up, holding him close to me as i walked to the cat treats. i gave him a treat and put one on the ground for each of the other cats, who had ran towards me as soon as they noticed the treats.

"be nice to benji ladies" i said as i put him down. "mommy is gonna go pick up some groceries, don't fight" i smiled before walking to the hallway. i put on my coat and a scarf as i plugged in my earphones. i grabbed my bag and an umbrella as it was raining outside.

i walked outside as i hummed along to the music. i ended up walking past a cute river and decided to sit down on a bench for a while. after five minutes i got up and walked to the store. i walked trough the store and bought everything i needed for the next couple of days before walking back to my house.

the streets were pretty empty, which made sense as it was raining. i hummed along to the song playing in my earphones, halo by beyonce. i heard a soft "pling" which meant i had a text message. i quickly grabbed my phone out of my bag and saw it was my mom. i texted back as i walked into my front yard.

once i looked up i noticed someone, clearly soaked from the rain, was standing infront of me, facing the door. "emh.. excuse me?" i mumbled nervously as i bit my lower lip, i wasn't expecting any company.

as i said it he turned around and i looked right into a pair of eyes that i thought i would never see again. "taylor" he said as a smile creeped onto his face, the way he said it made me want to laugh, the accent never gets old.