59 • Will you marry me?

The next morning was beautiful as Naira woke up first to find herself engulfed in her Kartik's protecting arms. A huge smile graced her lips when she witnessed the view. Where as he had his gorgeous smile on his face. She obviously was lucky to get this man as her life partner.

N "Thank you God, Humare beech sabkuch fix karne ke liye. I never want to lose my Kartik again." She prayed to God caressing his beautiful face.

After she was done adoring him, she untangled herself from his arms and took his phone as her phone was already switched off since they left office.

N "Yes Mumma! We are fine. Kartik is here to take care of me. Don't worry." It was her mother on phone.

Akshara "Uske hote huye mujhe tumari chinta karne ki koyi zarurat e nahi hai.
tumdono jaldi wapas ajana. Breakfast karke nikal jana. Aur Kartik kaha hai? Mujhe usse baat karni thi."

N "Mumma woh so raha hai." She answered casually.

Akshara "Abhitak so raha hai?"

N "Mumma actually kal raat der se soye the nah hum toh."

Akshara "Hum matlab?"

N "Yeh kya bol diya. Mumma ko kaise batau ki hum eksaath so rahe the."

Akshara "Naira? Are you okay? tum kuch chupa rahi ho mujhse?"

N "Nahi Mumma. Aap bhi nah. Main aapse baadmein baat karti hoon. And don't worry. We will be back soon." She quickly covered up the situation and sighed in relief.

N "Umm..Kartik!" She reacted feeling his touch from her back.

K "Good morning Jaan." He wished kissing her left cheek.

N "Good morning." She replied back happily.

K "Tum kab uthi?"

N "Just now. Acha chalo jaldi se fresh hojao. We have to leave."

K "Mera maan nahi hai jane ka." He nuzzled in her hairs showing tantrums like a kid. She could not help falling for his cuteness even more.

N "Kartik, please nah chalo." She said keeping her palms on his face and He nodded unwillingly.

___

Kaira reached safely to their respective places. The day was different as they were already back as Kaira.

Naira was cuddling with her side pillow having a content smile on her face.
Her phone rang which broke her beauty sleep.

N "Hello!" She said in her sleepy voice.

K "Kya hello! Dopehar ke 3 bajh rahe hai. iswaqt kaun sota hai?"

N "Kartik dekho disturb mat karo. aur mujhe sone do. Good night." She said before cutting his call.

K "Good night? Naira... Naira! Yeh sogayi hogi pakaa. huh! Main kaha soch raha tha aaj date pe chalenge. mujhe bhi baat nahi karni."

He left a message for her.

"Have a peaceful sleep, sorry for disturbing you." He thought to get a reply but to his bad luck he didn't because sleep is more important. Hehe.

___

She completed her sleep after an hour. And first checked her phone and read the message. She remembered he called her but she didn't give him attention.

N "Oh shit! yeh kya kardiya Naira. Kartik naraz hoga ab kya karu." She thought sadly.

She dialed his number but he didn't pick it up. Obviously he would be upset with her.