Chapter 5: Arrival

{Doctor}

We finally arrived in Lungmen. I was hoping we might be safe here. Some way, some how, Storms never hit here. like... never. I don't know why, Amiya doesn't know why, Even Ch'en doesn't know why. The Reunion may come to attack, but the people who live here are pretty well prepared. I've yet to meet someone who isn't carrying a sword, a knife, or a concealed handgun. Lungmen was a magnificent place, full of sky scrapers, People, At knight it was nice to look at the electronic Billboards. If I could settle down in any city, it would be Lungmen. We Kept R.I. at the Port Of Lungmen, We knew it would be safe there.

Ch'en looked outside of the dorm window. The massive city of Lungmen was in clear veiw.

'Hmm...Lungmen hasn't changed a bit since I left." She said.

"Well....There are more drones flying out and about since we left." Said Hoshiguma.

"Hmm....yes. I wonder if the amount of poor drone pilots went up as well."

Just as Ch'en said it, a random drone flew right into the window and shattered into a million pieces.

"Well, I guess that answers our question." said Swire.

I was sitting in a comfy swivel chair I bought from Closure's shop. I also bought a long light up table and seven more of those chairs. I was sipping on her new invention: A sanity shake. She made it available to everyone here.

"So what now? we just sit here and I continue my cure research?" I asked.

"Well. Rhodes Island is pretty big, it will be hard to hide you guys. but if you are docked here at the port, then at least we can provide protection.

"What about Wei yenwu?"

"He's dead..."

"Oh shit really? Since when?"

"A few days ago." said Swire. "They radioed it to us. Apparently he had a heart attack"

"Hm...guess that pipe of his caught up to him." I said.

"I wouldn't be surprised if tobacco use was the cause of his heart attack." Said Ch'en.

"So....Who's leading the city then?"

Ch'en shrugged.

'They didn't have a backup. They may appoint me as leader.

"Ah, that would be cool. You wouldn't forget me once you're up there all rich and powerful, would you Ch'en?"

"Don't be stupid, of course I wouldn't forget you."

"But if you do get up there, I would have just one request."

"What may that be, Doctor?"

"I need some spots in your hospitals In case any of my Operators fall gravely ill, and better protection."

"Of course, With the potential I see in you, I will make you top priority."

Ch'en and her small group of Friends were getting ready to head out. According to Ch'en, they were heading out to seek the council to see if she was eligible to become Wei Yenwu's successor. 

"Well Doctor, I shall be back in a few hours." She said, She left the dorm. 

'Well, C'mon Doctor! We got sanity to burn.!" Said Echo.

"But I'm Only at 70% here."

"If you don't work on the cure, all your friends, or girlfriends will get sick and die."

"Oh, f**** That, wait for me.!" I hurried with Echo to the labs. She did have a point, and I was on a mission here.