-14-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

"C'mon Y/n, hurry!" Henry giggled, tugging on your arm.

"O-Okay I'm coming!" You said, running along with him. The two of you skipped your way up the rocky path, and up the waterfall. You have gotten quite comfortable in your little lucid dream.

"Woah it looks a-amazing..." you gaped at the view from the top of the waterfall. You could see the beautiful forest along with the flower field.

"1, 2, 3!" Henry counted, grabbing your hand and jumping down the waterfall.

You were scared to do this at first, but after a few times you enjoyed it. This was your 6th time jumping off of the waterfall with Henry.

"Wooooo!" Henry wooped as he fell down the waterfall.

Your grasp on Henry's hand increased as you both hit the water's shimmering surface. Gladly you didn't get any water in your ears or eyes. The both of you popped your heads out from the lake, and swam over to the shore. You could swim, because well, it's a dream.

"That was so fun! Let's do it again tomorrow!" Henry cheered, brushing out his ocean blue hair. You nodded and ran your hands through your own h/c hair.

"Hey, Y/n?" Henry asked. You looked over to him.

"Why don't ya ever smile?" He asked. "I never saw it before..."

"I...don't know how to..." You fiddled with your fingers. "I-I can't remember smiling... even once..." Henry rubbed your arm in comfort.

"You remind me of one of my friends in the real world, before I got into LostVille." Henry said.

"LostVille?" You asked the boy.

"O-Oh! I-It's just a name that I made up a while ago, I know it's dumb." Henry scratched his head. "Ooh! Can you make up a new one?"

"Hmm... h-how about... The Lost Place?" You mumbled a bit. Henry's eyes lit up and he grabbed your hands.

"That's great! Oh- your about to wake up! See ya later"

"Bye, Henry"

____

___

__

_

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

You sat up from your laying down position, and looked around. It was the same old hospital room, except Eri was by your side as always. An itch appeared in your throat, and it turned into a cough.

You put your left hand over your mouth, trying to silence your coughing fit. Once you took your hand off of your mouth, your eyes widened. Blood, red blood was staining most of your palm and was spreading onto your fingers.

'Just like Henry said..' You thought in complete shock, remembering Waht Henry has said a couple dreams ago.

It had been 3 days since the kidnapping incident, and that was when it was this bad. You hopped out of the hospital bed, and rushed to the attached bathroom. You washed your hands, and spit out the remaining red liquid that was in your mouth.

"Y-Y/n..?" You heard Eri mumbled from the other room. You quickly turned off the sink, and exited the bathroom.

"I-I was...just using the t-toilet..." You lied. Eri rubbed her eyes as you walked back to the bed, hopped on, then snuggled in Eri's hair.

"Are you ready for meeting with Class A today?" Eri asked. You looked up to her.

"...W-What are you talking about.?" You asked. Eri gave you a smile.

"Since we both walked out on them all we're visiting again!" Eri cheered. You looked at her weirdly.

"Okay then..."

_____

"Hi everyone!" Eri greeted what was left of 1-A in the living room. They all looked to the door and saw Eri with a smile. "C'mon, Y/n." Eri took your hand and tugged you to the middle of the doorway. 

"H-Hello..." You mumbled.

"Hey who has two thumbs and two best friends?" Mirio quipped from behind the two girls. Nejire popped out behind Mirio, and she pulled out Tamaki from behind her.

"Hi Eri-chan, Y/n-chan!" Uraraka waved at the two kids, then crouched down to their height.

"We're making a cookies in the kitchen! Wanna help?" The older girl asked. You looked at Eri, and she was bursting with joy. So you shyly nodded.

Uraraka lead the two of you to the kitchen, followed by most of the students. You where being dragged by Eri into the area.

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Thanks for reading