Chapter 26: Man Wh0re

Kinda obsessed with Sienna

————————————————————————

I have been scrambling around my room for the whole evening trying to find something to entertain myself with.

Every once in a while I would hear Julia's voice pass my room. That sweet innocent voice that is clearly forced annoyed the hell out of me.
I just want to get superglue and shove it in her mouth.
Or wash it out with dish soap.
Never mind, I'm not too fond of the idea of touching her.

To my surprise, whilst digging through my draws I found a rubix cube, it was scrambled up so I made it my aim to complete it.
Sounds easy enough.

"Who the fuck even made this shit." I shout throwing the cube across my room watching as it shatter across the wall.

I pull out my journal from my bedside draw and start aggressively writing in it.

Dear Dominico, you massive man slut,

I hope this finds you terribly and I would just like to talk to you about your big ass head that is stuck so far up your ass and when I see you I'm going to strap you to a stripper pole naked and electrocute your penis until it falls off.
I'll then send it to Julia who would probably use it for her own personal usage.

After torturing you terribly I will set fire to all your stuff and throw it off a bridge along with yourself.
Hopefully you will land on your ass which will urge your head out, I'll then have Xavier and Diego shoot you repeatedly with nerf guns and leave you in the forest where you will be at home.

No love, Sienna D'Angelo.

In my state of anger I rip it out of my journal and stuff it in an envelope addressing Dominico.
I head downstairs and leave it in his office, he rarely uses his office but I pray he sees it.

See, letting your feeling out does help, I feel as at peace now. I smile strutting back to my room happily.

...

At this point my anger is gone, I'm more hurt and I want answers. So I guess I actually have to talk to him.

I DONT WANT TO THOUGH.

I pick up my phone and scroll through my contacts before pressing on his name.
It rings a few times and he doesn't answer.
I curse through the phone "Dominico pick up your phone please." I sigh before ending the call.

Sienna this is not very bad bitch of you.

I make my way to his room and knock on the door, yet I got no answer. Curiously I open it and search around. He's not here either?

On my way out I notice his sketch book lying on the side, curiosity wants to take over.
No Sienna mind your business! My conscious scolds me. So I do, I head out.

Having no luck I travel downstairs, maybe he's there, I mean it is pretty late but where else would he be?
Making my way through the kitchen, I pass the rest of the boys and give them a smile, whilst also noticing that Dominico isn't there.

I make my way into the backyard and take in the scenery. The pool, the well looked after plants and the fresh air.

Dragging me out of my senses I hear Dominico's voice, it's subtle telling me he's probably on the other end of the yard.

I walk over there slowly, crossing my arms over my chest as the night wind gives me chills.

Just as I am about to open my mouth, the sight before me crushes my voice as I am presented with a smiling and joyful Julia straddled over a frustrated looking Dominico.

My mind and body both freeze trying to take in what is before me, I guess I was stood there for a while.
Sienna don't say anything just walk away. My conscious tells me.

"You fucking man whore." I shout.
Oh for fuck sake Sienna.

"Sienna cara," Dominico calls as I run out of his view and into the house.
I ignore his calls, he's not worth my breath, I can't deal with him.

As I make my way to privacy I pass almost everyone.

"Tigre what's wrong." Christian says.

"Cara are you ok?" (Dear). My dad asks.

I ignore everyone's calls for me and retreat back to my domain shoving myself under the covers and letting sleep over take me.

Dominico's POV:

I was standing by the fire pit taking in how much of a dickhead I had been.
I let Julia kiss me in front of Sienna, honestly it all happened to fast I didn't even comprehend it but I could have scolded her for putting her lips on me.

Me and Julia have a rough past, I saw her as a friend because she helped me through my worst time, when my mother had died she was there for me.
I always made it clear that I had no feelings for her, I didn't want her but she would always be all over me.

I didn't pay it much attention because it happened a lot with other girls too but now I've got Sienna ... well I had Sienna.

Now the thought of any girl touching me just angers me. Because I'm hers.

My phone buzzes and I get a notification, I open it to see a voicemail from Sienna.
"Dominico pick up your phone please."

She sounds sad and hopeless, all her personality has drained from her voice.

Just as I am about to call her back I hear those two words that drive me mentally insane,
"Dominico baby."

Why the fuck does she have to call me that?

"What do you want?" I screw to her.

"We need to talk amore." (Love), she says seductively.

"Talk then I'm listening." I shrug paying her no mind.

"Well, we have liked each other for a very long time, isn't it time we start dating?" She questions.

I scoff, "I don't like you, not like that anyway." I laugh at her thinking she is entitled to date me.

She grips my arm and drags me over to a seat and sits me down.
I rip my arm out of her grip and give her these aggressive eyes that frighten her slightly.
Good.

She then places herself ontop of me, straddling me.
"Listen whore, I told you I'm not interested." I shout.

"But baby, you could be." She says grinding against me.

Normally I would have fucked her clean but like I sed I wasn't interested.

"Julia get your community pussy self off me before I shoot you." I say through my teeth.

She ignores my threat, so I grip onto her wrist when I hear that sweet innocent voice that rings in my ear, but the words aren't so nice.

"You fucking man whore." Sienna screams at me before rushing back into the house.

"Sienna cara." I call after her but she is gone before I can talk to her.

Rage infuriates my body and I aggressively shove Julia off my body.

"Listen you stupid bitch do not ever touch me again or I will put a bullet in between your eyes and I won't think twice." I shout.

"You will always be mine." She says before walking off.

I'm going to kill that whore one day.

————————————————————————

Should I do more of Dominico's POV?

Let me know what you prefer.

Until next time,

Enjoy xxx