° 8 °

------------------------
'UNEDITED'

FAKE LOVE BY BTS

Check out my new crime teen action and thriller novel, 'CODENAME:14'..  If you like spy movies, then you'll like this book.

I was just thanking you guys for the 6K reads about two days ago and here I am again, thanking you guys for the additional 1K reads.

Meera's picture is up there.

This chapter is dedicated to lovetori_xo... Half of the comments are always hers....

Who else is a BTS ARMY here?

I purple you.

------------------------------

Everyone in my class was complaining. Collecting the food took over 30 minutes and my stomach was grovelling already. Chioma wore a mournful expression and I could almost burst into laughter

"Fefe, what are you doing here? Why aren't you getting yourself something to eat?" A voice asked.

"Snr Meera" Fefe called with a smile.

"Snr Meera" Chioma and I called out at the same time.

Meera flashed us a smile as she walked towards us. Osagei Meera was Fefe's school mother as well as the school assistant senior prefect girl. She and Fefe had a close relationship making us slightly close with her too.

"So why are you guys packing plates?" Meera asked.

"Snr Phil punished us" Chioma said with a pout "And I am so hungry" Chioma added with a wail.

"Phil punished you guys?" Meera asked in surprise.

"Yes" Fefe replied flatly.

Meera and Phil's relationship might have remained mysterious to the greater population of Bostoners but Fefe being Meera's school mother knew the actual situation.

Everyone thought Phil and Meera had something going on because Phil tended to always give in to her. More like he had a soft spot for her. Many Bostoners claimed Phil and Meera liked each other but both were too proud to admit it.

But in the real sense, Meera had being chasing Phil since their Junior Secondary School days, yet Phil rejected her every single time. It was totally a one-sided relationship. Every SS3 student knew this fact too.

Phillip was an enity in B. I. C. Not anymore could just claim to like him. He had a flawless face that could make any female go weak in the knees. His accent could turn the whole female population in B. I. C on. His lean structure could dry up your saliva if you stared too long.

He was aloof and indifferent. He wasn't cold or friendly. He wasn't approachable either. Despite his handsome face, his accent and everything about him that drew all the female population to him;Philip had kept a clean slate. He had never dated anyone.

Different girls had chased after him and tried to woo him. The shy ones left him gifts and letters. The brave ones that made both public and in door confessions were all rejected. No one knew why. Even as he was in his last year in Secondary school; some of the girls hadn't relented and some of the few was Meera.

Pratically everyone had an eye for Phillip. Those who had boyfriends and those who didn't. But then, we all knew, he was someone we could never reach or match up to. Thus, Phillip was a fantasy in every female Bostoner eye.