Sabine's Vision

Two days later.....

Davina's pov

It's been two days since Hayley almost got an abortion because of her doubts and fears about being a mother. She's doing a lot better now and she's actually happy about the idea of being a mother. She's worried about Elijah who Kol and Rebekah are still trying to find but have so far had no success.

Kol was currently out getting supplies and some groceries while Rebekah was out looking for Elijah and trying to find out what Klaus is planning so she left us alone with the promise she wouldn't be too long.

I walk out into the back yard to find Hayley stood by the pool so I walk over to her. "Hey, you okay?" I ask as I stand next to her "yeah, I'm fine just getting a little fresh air" she replies I take her hand in mine and give it a squeeze, something we often did as kids to assure each other everything is okay.

Hayley squeezes my hand back before we hear rustling coming from the bushes and we see four pairs of glowing eyes staring at us before a growl is heard as two wolves emerge.

Hayley gasps "Davina look" she says "I'm looking" I say "do you think they could be our family?" she asks "maybe" I respond looking at the two wolves as they just stand there looking at us.

The wolves suddenly growl as footsteps are heard before Sabine emerges. "You two aren't supposed to be out here" she says making me snort "we're only 2 feet away from the house so I think we're good" I retort with a glare because I don't trust her one bit.

"What are you doing here?" Hayley asks "I'm here on Sophie's behalf to see how you're doing while everyone's out" she explains but I can see right through her so I know she's lying, she's up to something.

I see her eyes flicker to the two wolves who are still here but are hiding in the shadows. "You know they're drawn to you two. The babies you're carrying are part vampire, part werewolf. You two have made something quite special with Klaus and Kol" she says causing me to place a hand on my stomach, something I've grown quite a habit of doing since finding out I'm pregnant.

"You sound like Elijah, he's convinced mine and my sisters children are going to make us one big happy family but now he's gone and I don't even know what my child is" Hayley replies "well you know, I can do something about that, you know. I mean I could find out if it's a boy or girl" Sabine says making me frown.

"I thought witches weren't allowed to use magic?" I ask "it's not really magic. Just a trick my grandmother taught me, I can do it for you too if you'd like?" Sabine offers but I'm not taking any chances.

"I'm good" I respond making her frown "don't you want to know the gender of your baby?" she asks "I want the gender to be a surprise so no" I respond "well I guess it's just you Hayley" she says turning to my sister.

Sabine leads Hayley inside and I quickly text Kol that Sabine's here before following them inside.

"Okay just lie down on the table and relax" Sabine instructs my sister while I stand back and lean against the door frame.

Hayley lies down on the table and Sabine pulls out a crystal necklace and dangles it above her stomach. The necklace slowly starts to spin "hmm" Sabine mutters "what is it? Please tell me I'm not having a mini Klaus" Hayley jokes and Sabine laughs.

"Don't worry, your baby's health and congratulations I think it's a girl" Sabine reveals causing a big smile to appear on her face and I smile too, happy that I'm getting a niece but that happiness and joy for my sister is quickly replaced with suspicion and concern as the crystal Sabine's holding suddenly glows and she drops it before her head suddenly jerks back and she starts chanting so I quickly pull out my phone and film her.

"Hoc est infantima. Nos omnia perditu el  eam" she chants repeatedly with a gasp leaving her mouth before she suddenly stops and I stop filming and quickly put my phone back in my pocket.

"What was that?" Hayley asks sat up on the table looking very alarmed "nothing, just it's definitely a girl" Sabine replies with a smile which I know is fake and I know she was lying. "You're lying, what the damn hell just happened?" I ask as I push her up against the wall.

"Nothing" she says making me scoff "you know I happen to be really good at pointing out liars and I hate liars so tell us what was that" I demand before the front door slams open and Kol vamp speeds into the room.

He sees me pining Sabine against the wall "it's okay love, I'll take it from here" he says walking over so I move away, letting go of Sabine.

"Why are you here?" he asks glaring at her "I came to check on the girls since they were alone" Sabine replies making Kol snap his head towards us. "You two were left here alone? Where's Rebekah?" he asks "she left to find Elijah and figure out what Klaus is up too" Hayley explains making him huff. "She should've never left you two alone. This bitch could've done anything" Kol says casting a glare at Sabine.

"Look I'm sorry for the trouble. I just wanted to check in on you girls" she insists making me scoff "bitch please, I wasn't born yesterday and I know a two faced liar when I see one so get out before I hurt you" I retort making her gulp and she practically legs it out of the house.

"Did she do anything to you?" Kol asks looking me up and down trying to look for any potential injuries. "Apart from disturb my peace and quiet and piss me off. Nothing" I respond making him chuckle.

"Well I'm gonna head upstairs, I need a goodnight sleep" Hayley says with a slight wave before she walks away.

"Listen Kol I need to talk to you, it's about Sabine. Something weird happened and I was wondering if you could help me figure it out" I say wanting to tell him about what happened with Sabine.

"What is it love?" he asks making me blush when he calls me love. I pull out my phone and I open my mouth to speak but I stop as the door slams open. "Hold that thought love" he says before making his way over to Klaus and Rebekah who just entered.
.
.
Meanwhile at the cemetery....

No one's pov

The witches were gathered round as Sophie prepared to consecrate Katie whose dead body was placed on the slab. She had been killed by Klaus as a ploy to get on Marcel's good books.

"This is what happens when you make an alliance with vampires" Agnes scolded as she sadly glanced at Katie's body. "Well at least I'm doing something. What have you done?" Sophie shot back in defense.

"Well now we have more problems on our hands. Sabine tell them what you saw" Agnes said as Sabine arrived, she had messaged Angus upon leaving the Mikaelson's place and warned her she saw a vision of grave danger towards them.

"It's the wolf girls, Hayley and Davina. Their children, will be powerful on their own but together they will be even more powerful and they will be an unstoppable force but.....their children will bring death to all witches" Sabine explained watching as dread, fear and anger appeared on each and every one of the witches while Sophie looked concerned yet she was finding it hard to believe.

Ohh Davina's a fiesty one and definitely not one to take any bullshit. Sabine had a vision that both babies will bring death to all witches. Uh oh, what will happen next?

Vote and comment