She Devil • JJ

Prompt: "Bite me" - Y/n
(put below when to play song)

Y/n's P.O.V

*flashback to four months ago*
"hey hey! easy bud" I yell as the cop pushed me inside. He took off my hand cuffs as I yanked my wrists and rubbed them repeatedly.

"what did you do now y/n?" Peterkin asked me as she rolled her eyes. "caught her vandalizing" the cop said from behind me.

"what am I going to do with you?" she tells me. "I'm a 16 year old trying to have some fun is that so bad" I say with a laugh.

"I know deep down you're a good kid y/n, one day you'll see" Peterkin responds putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Well that day isn't today" I say giving her a wink and I turn around to head to the familiar cell. I stop in my tracks once I see a boy there.

He had dirty blonde hair and was wearing a tee with the sleeves cut off. She unlocks the cell and points for me to head inside.

"mom or dad?" she asks before walking away. "surprise me" I tell her as I find a seat next to the boy.

"JJ" he said holding out his hand. "Y/n" I said shaking it and giving him a smirk.

"What you in here for?" I ask. "Sunk a kooks boat" "Sick" I say fist bumping him.

He smiles and shakes his head. "How bout you?" he asks. "Just pure mindless vandalism" I tell him giggling.

*end of flashback*

JJ's P.O.V

"She's a loose cannon JJ" Kiara lectures. "So what? I really like her" I tell her seriously. "She is a bad influence more than you already are" John B adds.

"Whatever I'm leaving" I say quickly getting up and walking away to the girl who was waiting outside.

Y/n's P.O.V

*play song*

"Hey baby" I hear a voice behind me. "JJ" I say excitedly as I run over and hug him. "You made me wait hours" I say exaggerating. "Sorry princess" he says leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"Ready?" I ask smirking. "I was born ready" He said smiling.

I grabbed his hand and we ran to "our spot".

I tossed him my lighter as he rolled up two blunts.

"M'lady" he said smiling as he passed me one.

We sat there for hours just talking and having fun.

"I love how your friends hate me" I tell him as I blow out a puff. "They don't hate you" he said scoffing.

I turned to him giving him a "whatever" look before turning back around. "They just think you're a bad influence, that's all" "Well I am aren't I?" I asked him smirking.

"It'll be shame if you weren't, that's what I love about you" he said grabbing my chin turning it to him as he planted a rough kiss on my lips.

I pull away smiling as I stood up. "Come on JJ" I said offering him my hand. "Where are we going?" he asked taking my hand as I pulled him up.

"I don't know I'm bored" I said with a pout as we started walking back. "Well I know the group was going to have a camp fire" he told me as he swung an arm around me.

"I don't know J they aren't too fond of me" I told him a little hurt at the thought. "They just can't handle how much of a badass you are baby" he said earning a giggle from me as he guided me to a beach where I saw a fire not too far away.

I leaned more into his touch the closer we got to his friends. "Hey guys" JJ said sitting down on a log pulling me with him.

I stayed quiet not really eager to join in on the conversation they were having. "So how did you guys meet?" Pope asked obviously trying to be somewhat nice to me.

"Jail" I said giving him an awkward smile as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Oh" John B said quietly.

"You know JJ you should stop getting yourself in trouble" Kiara said giving me a small glare before turning to him.

"Stop Kie" JJ warned. "I'm serious the more you hang out with..." she trailed off nodding her head in my direction. "Her" she said as if disgusted by my presence.

"What do you mean by that bitch?" I ask rudely. I've been nothing but nice to them and they already have it out for me. "Y/n, babe, calm down" JJ said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"You heard me" Kiara said standing up. "Trust me soon you'll wish I didn't" I told the girl as I stood up meeting her height.

She scoffed and laughed, "You think you're so cool getting yourself into trouble...do what you want but leave JJ out of it" She spat.

"It's his decision I'm not forcing him to do anything you know!" I told her as we both took steps slowly getting closer.

We glared at each other nothing but hate passing between us. Pure hate filled her face as we got closer.

Once we were face to face I looked her up and down before saying, "Bite me" I smirked as her face went pale. I stepped away smiling as I turned to my boyfriend.

"JJ i'm out of here" I told him as I started to walk off.

JJ's P.O.V

"Y/n wait!" I yelled after her but she was already on her way. "What the fuck Kiara?" I yelled looking at her.

"How long is it going to take for all of you to realize I'm in love with her" I spat as I ran to follow her.

Y/n's P.O.V

Yes I probably wasn't the nicest person but that didn't mean I didn't have feelings. I felt a few tears leave my eyes but I wiped them quickly.

I loved JJ and the fact that his friends didn't like me hurt. What if they convinced him to break up with me?

"Y/n" I heard a voice behind me making me turn around. I saw JJ panting trying to catch his breath.

"What JJ? Just got back to your friends" I told him before turning back around continuing to walk away. I felt a grip on my wrist pull me back.

"Y/n don't listen to them" he told me seriously. "JJ what if they're right. I don't want to be the reason you keep getting in trouble." I told the boy.

"You aren't y/n! I love you...so so much! I like living this life with you y/n! I don't care what they think! I'm in love with you y/n y/l/n!" he said smiling.

"I love you too JJ Maybank" I said letting him take me into his arms. The only place I wanted to be.

30 fucking k holy shit I love you guys! I'm posting today 😌✨
Hope you guys enjoyed this one! Love y'all bye!🤍