Special Thanks

To Amna, Anna, Areeba, Ashish, Bhargav, Elisha, Fariba, Fanzir, Iqra, Kenza, Kesiya, Kirann, Krystal, Liza, Madhumita, Maithali, Malavika, Manasvii, Mansi, Nada, Nazia, Nikki, Nina, Rand, Rashmika, Ruba, Rup, Saad, Saja, Satyam, Shreyash, Sneha, S...

To Amna, Anna, Areeba, Ashish, Bhargav, Elisha, Fariba, Fanzir, Iqra, Kenza, Kesiya, Kirann, Krystal, Liza, Madhumita, Maithali, Malavika, Manasvii, Mansi, Nada, Nazia, Nikki, Nina, Rand, Rashmika, Ruba, Rup, Saad, Saja, Satyam, Shreyash, Sneha, Sonal, Swalak, Tia, Tori, Vivek, Zaynab, and Zoe.

To all the friends that I accidentally forgot to mention above.

And to all the silent readers who have been a great part in the success of this fanfic.

With this story coming to an end, I would like to thank each and every one of you for the continuous support you kept providing all this time. Your incredible feedback brought a smile to my face and made me keen to become better and give my best, this book wouldn't have been up here without you. I'm forever grateful for your love. Thank you very much.

Also, a special thanks to Mrs. Ayesha Shroff for supporting the story. Thank you, sweet Ma'am, I really appreciate it, forever honoured.

And last but not least, a very special thanks to my hero, Tiger Shroff, for being my inspiration. Seeing your hard work and dedication always pushes me further and guides me through the dark times. Grateful for having you in my life and encouraging me to do what I love and pursuing my dreams.

I'm very glad that you liked The War Within, it has been a wonderful journey for me, and I do hope that it felt the same for you as well.

Once again, thank you very much for everything.

See you in another story, soon.

Love and respect.

Saba.