22:Questioning

Okay, please read this before reading the chapter. This is a filler chapter, has nothing to do with the story line, so if you skip it, it's fine but just know this chapter is about Erik and Chez questioning themselves,if you know what I mean. But anyway,if you don't like this chapter, just don't read it. Okay thank you, enjoy reading.

Erik's POV

It's so boring here at the safe house. Dalen is out with Diem. Nick went out to spy on Miles. Chez is...well I don't know. "CHEZ!"I yell while laying in bed. His room is on the second, right above mine."CHEEEZZ!" Still no reply. I get up and storm upstairs to his room. Without knocking I barge in. I walked in and caught Chez jerking off with his head thrown back and eyes closed with headphones in. 

What do I do? Do I leave and act like I never saw this? Or do I jump on the bed and join him?

"Chez"His movements all stopped and his eyes opened.We just stared at each other before he moved and tried to pull up his boxers under the covers. "What are you watching"

"Oh you know, just some girls making out and what not"He tries to hide his phone from me.

"Well let me see bro"I climb on his bed and try to take his phone but he pulls it back. "Come on man, let me see"I climb on him and hold down his arms and grab his phone. When I look at it, I'm a bit shocked by the video of some guy jerking off. Looking up at the logo, there is a little blue circle under it that says 'gay'

"Dude, don't say anything,please. I was just watching and then I got a boner so I was just trying to get rid of it"Chez gets out of my hold and takes his phone back.

"I wasn't going to say anything"Chez gets off his bed and stands up in the middle of his room. "Chez"He slightly turns his head to me"You know, you don't have to hide anything from me right. I would never judge you man"

Chez faces me"I know man, it's just. I don't know for sure if what I'm thinking is right"

"And what are you thinking?"

His stance with odd, like he was unsure about what he was thinking or about to say. If my suspensions are right, the Chez and I have the same problem. I have been questioning my self for a bit now but I'm not to sure."I think I like....guys... Well I don't know. I'm not too sure"

Standing up from his bed, I walk over to him"Brother, I have that same issue"His eye lit up and he started to seem more comfortable. An idea came to mind"Maybe we could help each other"

"How?"

"Well, we both don't know it we like guys, we're both guys. Why don't we just, you know"I made a kissy face at the end to show him what I meant.

"That could work."

"Okay,ready?"

"Yeah" We both go in for it but stop"What are you doing?"

"I'm leading, what are you doing?

"No, I'm leading"

"Look dude, we both can't lead so just let me take lead-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his and placing my hands either side of his face to hold him in place. Chez kisses me back and places his hands on my biceps. We pull apart after what felt like 3 minutes. "Well?"

"I mean...you're a good kisser bro"

"You too man" I pull away from him"But i feel that answered it for me."

"Me too man"

"Well?"

"I don't think I'm gay man"

"Me too, I mean I wouldn't mind kissing you again but, girls man"I hold out my hand for him to dab me up

"Girls man"We dab each other up. I'm glad I have a friend like Chez. I mean I know for a fact that if this was Nick or Dalen, well they would be supportive but probably wouldn't have helped me like Chez did"What do you want to do now"

"I don't know man, want to eat?"

"Sure, we got snacks?"We head out of his room and down the stairs to the kitchen

"No, and you didn't hear this from me, but I heard Nick just bought some gummy bears and hid them in his 'secret hiding spot'" Nick's hiding spot is in a box of rice we don't eat

"Oh, I definitely didn't hear that from you"He goes and retrieves them from the box

God, what would I do with this guy in my life

-------------------------------------------

I wanted to write this chapter because I wanted you guys to see how close Erik and Chez's relationship is.

I also wanted them to have a moment so