Chapter 27: Two can play

How many languages do y'all speak?

Me- 2 and a half

Ok more like 1

Ok I'm lying I can barely speak English so maybe 0.5.

Ok but like on a serious note 2 and a half.

Ok now I'm just confused.
Fuck.

————————————————————————

That stupid source of light that we know to be the sun beamed across my face, waking me up back into my miserable life.

I groan pulling myself out from underneath the sheets, last nights memories taunt my thoughts, seeing Julia seductively straddled over Dominico was not a pretty sight.

My innocent eyes have been tarnished.
By that-
Sienna we don't slut shame.

Fuck it.
THAT WHORE.

I dragged myself into the restroom and stared plainly at my dull reflection in the mirror. To my surprise I don't look as bad as I thought I would, though my eyes were puffy due to my tiredness.

Ok maybe it was because of my tears.
Maybe... I said maybe.

I inspect my looks further, Gosh I can use a makeover. My conscious groans.

Having said that, a genius idea sprouts to mind.
If he wants to entertain himself with little Julia then two can play that game!!

Adrenaline rushes vigorously throughout my body as I peel my night clothes off me impatiently and jump into the shower, leaving no time for thought.

I shampooed and conditioned my hair gently before shaving every centimetre of my body leaving me hairless.
I washed my body thoroughly with this vanilla scented body wash before jumping out the shower smelling beautiful.

I pulled my dripping hair out of my face and got started on my makeup.

I guess the devil in me had come out because the makeup look I had done was oh so extra.
Damn I didn't know I was this good.

Picasso ain't got shit on me!

The boldness of the eyeshadow and eyeliner was completely unnecessary.
But hey, it was necessary to me!

I made sure that my creamy skin was glowing before I took my hair out and began running product through it, defining my very loose brunette curls.

I picked up my phone and immediately scrolled through my contacts until I found Fiorella's number.
She answered straight away.

"My favourite whore how can I help you?" She says in a jokey manner.

"Come to my room ASAP, and bring hoe clothes with you please." I say before hanging up.

Fiorella took her sweet time, but I soon understood why when four body guards bursted into my room suffocating themselves from carrying heaps of clothes.

Well, at least I'll have options, right?

Fiorella follows behind them, directing them to dump all the clothes on the bed.
Whatever you say queen.

"So why do you need these?" She says before looking up from her phone to see the luscious makeover I have given myself.

"Woah..." is all she says, confusing me.