EPILOGUE

Olivia Swan was a very happy and sassy child growing up

Olivia Swan was a very happy and sassy child growing up. She was the light in everyone's life. Including her brooding father, Charlie Swan.

Unlike her younger twin sister, Bella Swan, Olivia came to Forks every summer and winter break to spend as much time with her father as she could. She loved her mother to death but the bond between her father and herself was just undeniable. From birth it was pretty obvious which twin bonded with which parent fairly quickly.

Some say the moment Olivia Swan entered this world she and Charlie were joint at the hip.

Until a year ago that is.

Suddenly, she stopped contacting Charlie at all and never showed up for winter break or the next summer.

He called their mother, Renee, trying to figure out if he did something wrong but she quickly brushed his doubts away and assured him it had nothing to do with him, and that he needed to wait for her to come to him if he wanted to know, because even she was clueless.

She had filled him in on the little she did know and safe to say Charlie was a foot out the door in seconds about to make his way to Phoenix, but Renee had talked him down stating Olivia had sadly requested for him to stay away.

But it wasn't just Charlie that she isolated herself from, it was the whole world. Including her twin sister.

It worried Bella to no end when one day Olivia just stopped talking to her. Or even looking at her. They had as strong of a bond that you would assume twins had, but it seemed to have disappeared almost as much as Olivia had.

No one knew what was going on with her, what had happened to her. Everyone was scared and worried. She had kept herself in her room for months like a zombie, not speaking a single word.

It's wasn't until almost half a year later when she finally began speaking to others again but she still seemed detached and cold. Numb almost. Her soft spot was Bella but even then she showed very little to no emotion.

When Bella comes to Olivia with the proposition of moving to Forks for the benefit of their mother, Olivia hesitantly agrees.

And now here they are at the airport in Port Angeles waiting for Charlie Swan to sweep them into their new daily life.