Part 1

(i just wanted to say real quick, this story is inspider from instagram and is not fully by me. and sorry for the typos, i will try to fix them <3) I also wrote it like 1AM... ANYWAYS! This story if about u and Tom Holland dating (secretly ofc) during quarentine and how the relationship evolves. I REALLY hope you enjoy. -Ill keep adding more to the story soon <3-

The news came out. London is now on a lockdown and you are stuck with Tom, Tuwaine, Harry and Harrison. It's hard living with four men, but you are used to it. Luckily they aren't the worst.
-Morning-

"Good Morning sunshine!" Tom says to you while you crawl out of bed.

"I made you some breakfast" he quickly adds.
You smile at him, and he smiles back. You walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Harry, Tuwaine and Harrison eating toast and watching movies.

"Morning guys" you say.

"Mornin' y/n" they reply together without lifting their eyes from the screen. You laugh and walk away.

"What the hell happened here?" you think to yourself.
There is food everywhere. Milk, toast, eggs, butter and berries. You sigh.

"Is someone going to clean this up?" you yell at the boys.

"I'll get that for you love" Tom says while hugging you from behind. You start to laugh. Tom turns you around.

"What's so funny y/n?" He says with his silly tough voice.

"You're so silly!" you reply laughing. You are smiling from ear to ear.

-Later- (i got laaaazyyyy and its 1AM kdndodb)

"The chicken! Get the chicken!" They boys are yelling outside while you are taking a nap.
You have been feeling a little ill lately. Is it the same illness that Tom had a while ago..?

"Y/n come outside we need you!" Harry bursts into your and Toms room. You run thinking somebody killed themselves but walk up to a funny moment.

"Aah!! Its eating me alive! Y/N HELP!" Tom screams. You burst to laugh with Harry. The chicken is pecking on Tom while he is lying on the ground!

"Y/n take this away from me!" Harrison screams. The chicken is running after him!

"You weirdoes. Can't you even survive two chickens? Come on now guys!" you say while dying with laughter. Tom looks at you with pure fear with a tiny bit of laugh in it. He obviously finds this hilarious too. You lift the chicken off of him and he jumps up.

"Thanks babe." he says to you while trying to look manly. You laugh. Harrison is still running away from the other chicken.

"Harrison? You ok?" you say kinda worried.

"Yea yea yea. I'm fine." he replies quickly covered with sweat after the chicken got tired and walked away.
You look at Tom and smile. You feel so happy that you are stuck with him and the boys. Everyday something fun happends.

-9.30 PM-

You start feeling really ill and warn Tom so he doesn't get sick. He doesn't care at all. He makes you popcorn, brings blankets and pillows and you start to search for movies to watch.

"Babe do you want to watch Spider-Man Far From Home?" you ask. He smirks at you.

"You really love those Spider-Man movies, huh?" Tom replies to you. You smirk and select the movie. He starts spooning you. You can feel his heartbeat as its slows down and he relaxes. You notice he fell asleep and don't want to wake him up so you turn the volume of the tv down, Tuwaine walks in.

"Is Tom asleep already?" he asks you. You nod.

"Sam called." he replies. You start to wonder why Sam would call him at 10PM.

"Did something happen'?" you ask while whispering. Tuwaine shakes his head, -:"Ill tell you tomorrow."

MORE COMING SOON!!  I'LL BE TAKING REQUESTS YEA OKAY LOVE YOU 3000!!!!!!