Chapter Eighteen

Bryan's Pov

Helpy was worried about me after that. I mean, with everything that happened today, if I was her I would be worried too.

Now, I'm just standing in front of the last racing game, not really caring to read the name. Michael, who was to my right, asked me quietly with a touch of worry in his voice,"Hey Bryan, what happened today?"

"Sorry Michael, it doesn't usually happen this was only the second or third time..." I trailed off. I decided to buy racer game and gave the money to Liam.

"Hey, Liam. The people that where transporting Happy Frog almost damaged some of her wiring. Could you make sure that it doesn't happen again?" I asked the blonde.

His eyes widen at the news, "Golly! They all could have flipped a trap some sorta attack mode that's bound to be in them their papers that comes with these things." He explained while pointing to the pamphlets. He quickly wrote a note on a sheet of paper with a red sharpe.

"Don't you worry now chum, the next fella shall be delivered like a feather on a cloud." Liam said with click of his pen and a smile on his face.

"Thanks again Liam, can't wait to see ya next time." I said with a two fingered salute.

Micheal, who stood next to me the entire time, was dragged by myself out the door. The others quickly followed.

"Look, Helpy spent money that I didn't really have. I'm basically living off of my seco- my money from my old job since I have been here almost three weeks now and have been paid with coins that are only acceptable by these shops.

"Keep in mind that they have stolen from each and every one of my pay checks. So when I saw that the ten thousand dollars I had saved in my private, supposedly unknown account, gone.

"I was a little mad. There's a reason I had built those rooms. And that money was part of it. I can't tell any of you this reason. However I did have those rooms built for more than one purpose. They are safety rooms in all regards of danger.

"Don't worry guys, Michael won't be the only other person to know of them soon. I just need to finish a couple of them." I concluded as we where back at the pizzeria. I walked up to the glass door and pushed it open. I held it with my arm and gave a mock bow before saying, "After you."

Light giggles emitted from the 'audience' at my attempt to lighten the mood.

"Now, who wants to play some murder?" I asked with a large smile and a malicious glint in my eyes.

"Um, no thank you!" Said Happy Frog and Baby before they ran off to the kitchen. My gaze landed on the others, "Looks like it just the five of us then! Unless you don't wish to participate Michael." I offered.

"No, I'll join you." The British male said, heading towards the back.

'Who wants to take slight control in the game?' I asked my counterparts, smiling to the three animatronics before heading to the portal as well.

'I think we are getting a new person today. Might as well let them take over after we give them the run down. But only share control,since they won't get the gist of things for a while.' Fallen said, meanwhile I was waiting next to the portal for the bots to get here.

'Sure, but if they don't want to one of you guys can instead.' I replied mentally before asking the four beings in the room if they where ready.

After they all had agreed I counted down. "Three... Two... One! Ahhhh!" I screamed, before jumping in.