004

miya.

seokjin told us to go to sleep a few minutes after we ate. seokjin and jimin were in two different tents since they thought it'd be weird to share one while jiwoo and i shared one tent.

we were supposed to be sleeping but we just couldn't. we were both laying down with our bodies facing up. we wanted to do something but we didn't know what and it was getting really boring.

seokjin was probably already sleeping and jimin can either be sleeping or still on his phone doing whatever he's doing.

jiwoo and i were laying down in silence when she gets up and groans, "mi, i can't do this anymore. we need to do shit! we can't just do nothing, where's the fun in that?!," she whisper-yells.

i shift, turning sideways, "what do you want to do? i bet you jimin's still on his phone"

she raises her eyebrow at me and peeks out of our tent. she saw a flash of light coming from jimin's tent and she pouts, "damn, you were right. you really are his sister"

i smile but jiwoo rolls on the ground while whining, "mi, please let's go do something! let's go ghost hunting! or maybe find some wild creatures! or go hiking! ANYTHING!," she dramatically cries without any tears coming out.

i spread my arms and legs and faced her while still laying down, "okay so here's the plan. once my brother falls asleep, we sneak out and explore the wilderness"

jiwoo claps in excitement, "fuck yes, dora the explorer who? we don't know her!! and now we wait!"

▪▪▪

"miya, when will your brother decide to sleep? we've been waiting for forever and he's still on his goddamn phone!," jiwoo huffs. i roll my eyes, "don't be dramatic, ji. it's only been 15 minutes"

we've been peeking at jimin's tent for quite a while now and he's still on his phone. it's not much of a shock for me since he does that at home all the time. i've always wondered what keeps him up all night on that phone.

suddenly, jiwoo starts slapping my back repeatedly, "i don't see light anymore!! he turned it off, he turned it off!!," i groan and playfully kick her, "okay, let me see"

she gave way for me to peek and i wiggled my way on there. she was right, my brother's tent was seen without no light anymore. he was finally going to sleep. i glanced at jiwoo and she was bouncing in excitement with the widest grin on her face, "c'mon, c'mon let's get going!!"

i shook my head, "not yet, let's wait for five minutes until he's fast asleep," i say. "i don't like waiting," she whines. i snicker, "welp, you got no other choice. he falls asleep fast anyway"

"fine," she huffs. jiwoo then goes to her bag and rummages through it. she grabs her camera, two bottles of water and a huge bag of chips, "i'm going to film our adventure, i be in this vlogger life," she winks and i gave her a look.

"what? don't act like i haven't been doing shit like this!"

we both laugh. jiwoo brings her camera to every place we go to and she films every fun thing we do. she claims it's for the memories. memories that we can look back to when we're much older and have our own families.

speaking of families, jiwoo and i agreed that we'd be neighbors in the future. have our children do little playdates with each other and ditch our husbands for girls night anytime we want to. we also promised that we'd be bestfriends until our last breath and i could honestly see that.

she starts filming, pointing the camera directly at me, "it is currently midnight and we are on our way to explore the wonders of this place"

"why do you have to say that so dramatically?," i laugh and she zooms the camera on my face, "because i want it to be and you can't do shit about it," she winks.

i peek outside and nod at jiwoo, "let's go, just don't make lots of noise" i grab the bottles of water while jiwoo grabs the bag of chips. we slowly made our way out of the tent with jiwoo leading the way.

i almost laugh loud when jiwoo was acting like she was in a spy movie, "mission number one, escape the fucking security. also known as, seokjin oppa and jimin oppa," she squints at both their tents and then at me, making me snort.

"just fucking go, ji," i run to the river as quietly as i can with jiwoo following from behind. she points the camera to the river and at me, "we're like in a movie, mi," she points the camera to herself and shakes it, "let's fucking do it!!!"

i step on the rocks, careful not to fall directly to the body of water. jiwoo wasn't filming but focusing on getting pass the river. i jump to land and release a sigh of relief. i move to the side to give jiwoo space to jump onto. once she does, she ties her hair to a ponytail and films herself once again, "escaping the securities? a success! now, we move on to the next phase with is?," she points to camera to me and with a mischievous smile i say, "explore the wilderness!"

hello, how's everyone doing? how's your mental health? cuz mine be going down down down lmao my anxiety just got worse isn't that great<3 anyways, stay safe and stay healthy!! 💜

/// miks🐯