𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 | 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄 𝐎𝐍

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄 𝐎𝐍

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄 𝐎𝐍

𝐎𝐍𝐄. FIRST OF ALL, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLS SIGN ALL THE PETITIONS I'VE LINKED IN THE IN-LINE COMMENTS!! And remember, do NOT donate to change.org!! Your money won't go to the organizations/people!! If you're looking to donate, make sure you're doing your research!!

𝐓𝐖𝐎. THERE ARE CERTAIN FACECLAIMS I REFUSE TO WORK WITH. Do understand that I do actually like some of these celebrities. However, because of the amount of times I've had to use them, I just don't want to see their faces anymore, you know?

Camila Cabello (including her music), Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, Gal Gadot, Demi Lovato (including her music), Justin Bieber (including his music), Ansel Elgort, Chris Evans, Five Seconds of Summer, Florence Pugh, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Kiernan Shipka, Lili Reinhart, Sebastian Stan... this list will probably be updated later on, but those are the people I can think of atm

Honestly, if you request with faceclaims of color, there is a higher chance I'll be more interested in your request. Diversify your fucking books.

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. YOUR STORY MUST BE PUBLISHED WITH ONE OR MORE CHAPTERS. These edits take fucking forever. I refuse to make something for you if you're not going to publish your story. For multi edits, 60% of the books referenced will need to be published (see the actual chapters for more information!!)

THIS RULE DOES NOT APPLY TO VIPS!! You guys can request for WIPs or books with no chapters up. With that being said, I'm begging y'all, please don't make me make a video that's never gonna see the light of day!

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. DO NOT FUCKING REQUEST IF YOU'RE GONNA CHANGE THE FACECLAIM/TAKE DOWN THE BOOK. Listen. I am not fucking joking when I say edits take AGES to make. If I invest days into making your request, only for you to change the faceclaim or to take the book down, I will mute you and never accept another request from you ever again.

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. CREDIT IS ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY. Also, if you're feeling generous, feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel or whatever (wow, I feel like a whole YouTuber, ew.) If you wanna go like & comment on the videos I have posted, that also boosts my serotonin levels ☺

𝐒𝐈𝐗. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I AM DOING THIS FOR FREE. Don't give me attitude if I never respond to your comments or if you feel like this system is unfair. This is supposed to be low-stress for me & honestly? I don't owe anyone anything. I make things because I like making other people happy, and it's also fun for me. If you give me attitude, I'm just going to mute you.

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO HOW MANY TIMES YOU CAN REQUEST. Will I accept any of them? That's where the real question lies.

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. THIS IS AN ORIGINAL IDEA. As far as I know, nobody on Wattpad has created a book like this. If there are, I didn't take inspiration from any of them. Therefore, if you do decide to make your own graphic lotto, I would really appreciate it if you credited me ♡

If you've read all this, please make sure to add « your favorite word & why » to your form!!

AS USUAL, VIPS INCLUDE:MAEVE, VIC, SAM, ASH, TISHA, NIHAARIKA, MAE, AINS, BEE, EL, ANJ, FARRAH, CATIE, HAZ, AMARA, SAV, GRACE, AMAYA, LO, && ANYONE ELSE I'M FORGETTING!!

MAEVE, VIC, SAM, ASH, TISHA, NIHAARIKA, MAE, AINS, BEE, EL, ANJ, FARRAH, CATIE, HAZ, AMARA, SAV, GRACE, AMAYA, LO,
&& ANYONE ELSE I'M FORGETTING!!

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄 !!

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄 !!