Chapter 34: August's POV

I had fixed up the bed in what used to be Vanya's bedroom. I snuck into my parents room and grabbed some pajamas for Alexandre to borrow. He explained that he had clothes in his truck he just needed them washed, which I had offered to do. I made my way back into the room, he was sitting on the bed. His towel was wrapped around his waist, but it wasn't leaving anything to the imagination. I handed the folded pajamas over to him. It wasn't like I hadn't seen him in his glory before but now, with him being in my house. It felt different.

"They might be a little small on you, my dad is quite the beanpole." I laugh nervously, handing him the pajama's to him.

"Thank you for helping me out tonight." His eyes met mine as he sat on the bed. I wanted to pry with him and see what had happened and why he ended here again, but I also didn't. I just assumed something didn't go well at home after what he had told me the previous evening.

"Is there anything else you need?" I shift my eyes downwards in a submissive manner. "I'm about to get ready for bed myself.

"No thank you." His lips twitch upwards.

"Alright, goodnight." I said making my way out of the bedroom. He grabbed my hand before I could shut the door.

"So I got in a fight with my father, that's why I'm here tonight." He pulled me back into the room, making sure the door was shut behind him.

"Are you alright?" I asked him, hoping his dad didn't do any physical harm. I didn't notice any bruises or cuts on him. I almost let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm perfectly fine little one. I just got in a fight about you again, he scented you on me. Earlier today I found out that Onyx had found her mate. I thought it was funny because I cock blocked the hell out of them." His melodious laughter filled the room. "I also broke up with her of course, the goddess chose her mate for her. Surprisingly, it was my Beta Jaxon. He was so angry, I know I'll have hell to pay when I get home. It just felt so good standing up to him for once instead of submitting to him. The only good thing that's happened today, was waking up with you in my arms, and kissing you." He faced me, grabbing my right hand, tingling from the contact.

"That was a pretty good highlight if you ask me." I giggled, it did feel nice waking up next to him. I felt safe in his arms. The kiss, words could not begin to describe the feeling.

"Wanna make another one of those highlights?" He ficked one of my locks of hair out of my face, making me blush.

"I thought you'd never ask." He grabbed my chin in between his thumb and index finger, bringing my face to his. It was another electrifying kiss, making Winston purr in happiness. We stood there in our own little world, it was just him and I. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. "We should probably get to bed, we have a long morning ahead of us." He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"I was hoping momentarily that you would forget that you were physically going to murder my body tomorrow morning, and not in a good way." I grimaced.

"Nope, we've got to do this little one. We've got to prove to everyone that an Omega can do anything an Alpha can." He puffed up his chest, imitating dominance.

"You're hilarious, want to be a comedian? No way an Omega can match an Alpha's strength." I rolled my eyes.

"But we can train you to be a strong Omega." He cupped my face in his hand. "Now off to bed, you're going to need as much sleep as possible, I'm not going to go easy on you either, just be prepared." He smirked.

"Whatever, night." I turned on my heel, rolling my eyes once more before I exited his bedroom.

"Night little one." He replied before I shut the door behind me.