10% Power

The bell rang, releasing everyone from Port's exaggerated stories. Besides the killing of various Grimm, Port's class was usually boring. Even Reven, who was learning at college level when he was 10, lost interest. History class was his favorite. It's the only class he actually seemed to learn anything in. It was the most difficult as well as he missed the earlier history taught in lower level schools.

Team RVNT walked to the cafeteria for lunch. When they got there Reven split off the group like always to sit in the shadowed corner table alone. He didn't mind. Tyson's shenanigans annoyed him and he wanted to spare people the horror of his scarred face and charred head. He usually spent lunch studying various aspects of Remnant that Beacon didn't teach, like dust manufacturing, government policies and semblance theory.

Reven sat down and removed his helmet as he digged his nose into his book titled Semblances Correlation with Magic. He was 5 articles in to laughingstock Dr. Kyper Dawn's arguement when he heard someone wince in pain followed by laughter. Reven put his book down as he looked up to see Cardin tugging on Velvets ears. She obviously didn't want to retaliate. Without second thought Reven calmly put on his helmet, stood up and walked over to them.

"Cardin Winchester. Release her."

Cardin looked over in suprise. In amusement he pushed Velvet away who hastily turned around and started walking away.

"Velvet." Reven called. Velvet turned, "try and stay clear of these idiots."

Velvet turned and left, blushing in embarrassment without saying a word. Reven turned back to Cardin who was giving off an angry look. Reven was in no way intimidated.

"You have gained rank of a team leader. With men now following you, I suggest you grow up and set an example."

"Whatever. You freaks look out for each other don't you? Why dont you go ahead and do the robot for us? Show us your moves?" Cardin teased. Reven simply turned around to return to his seat somewhat confused at thier lame pathetic attempt at mocking him.

"I've had it!" Yang yelled standing up. "You have been bullying people for too long!"

"Yang Stand Down!" Reven yelled. "The victims of his crimes chose not to retaliate. Because unlike him we can show self control. We are in a school designed to train worriers. So don't fight their battles for them."

Yang looked at Reven in disbelief before returning to her seat. Cardin scoffed.

"I knew Atlas military was just a bunch of whimps." He remarked.

Reven walked over to them yet again. Noticing that only team CRDL was on thier table segment, Reven flipped it over, gaining the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. Reven looked at tables in between them and the wall with the windows and gestured the students sitting there to get out of the way. They hastily obliged. Team CRDL was getting up from under the table when Reven kicked it, sending it flying towards the wall with them, crashing into the other tables along the way. The table smashed into splinters against the wall sending Team CRDL out the windows.

The entire cafeteria stared at Reven in silent amazement. Reven simply turned around with out saying a word and started walking back towards his seat.

"Oh Reven. I don't think you wanted to do that. Why don't you come and finish the job?" Cardin teased as he was climbing back into the cafeteria along with his team.

Reven shook his head and turned around. "Cardin Winchester, stand down. I do not wish to humiliate you any further."

"Oh we won't be the ones being laughed at."

"Save it for the sparring matches. I have no quarrel with you."

"Sorry clanker but the feeling's not mutual."