Mess!

There was a knock at the door.
"COME IN." They heard Hermione yell.
"Hey ar..." Ron started to say smiling at her then he stopped as there was a cry. It was just crying nothing but crying. Hermione rushing times get something and a baby in her arms crying.
"Hermione." Harry said
"Give us the child you sit down." Harry explained.
"No I have a bottle to make, I have to do laundry. I have to wash the dishes, he spit up I have to change him." Hermione told them and continued as she ran all around doing stuff.
"Hermione!" Ron hissed to her. Harry grabbed them child out of her hands.
"You have to sit down, rest." He told he river the baby's screams.
"No no, I have to care for my child." Hermione told him.
"Sit down." Harry told her as Ron grabbed the child and the bottle.
"No I'm busy Harry, when I get everything done I'll sit down. I didn't expect you guys to come so soon." Hermione told them and went to the laundry room.
"She's a mess Harry." Ron whispered to him.
"I know this is bad, real bad." Harry whispered back they were both worked for their friend. Then there was another knock at the door.
"Hello." Ron said as he opened the door, yes he was still feeding the child.
"Ummm, do you mind if I speak to Hermione." Pansy asked.
"I don't think she'd like that. She is really stressed out right now, and a mess." Ron explained.
"Just a couple words, please." Pansy pleaded. Ron looked at where Hermione was.
"Just a couple words." Ron told her and let her in.
"Hermione." Pansy said as she was behind her while she switched over the wash. They could hear the dishes running and knew it was Harry, considering Ron was feeding the child.
"As I've said you will not get to be apart of this child's life, because for all I know you will hurt either one of us, or our friends!" Hermione hissed back to her.
"Hermione, I'm not trying to hurt you, I just want to see my child." Pansy asked.
"Look Pansy, I am really stressed and honestly just a mess so if you don't mind please just leave before I get mad because I will yell and the baby will cry." Hermione hissed. Pansy looked at her grabbed Hermiones hands pulled her so she was standing and kissed her.
"Pansy, no." Hermione told her
"What now?" Pansy asked.
"For all I know your trying to use me for something, I don't trust you." Hermione told her, her heart felt broken.
"Why don't you trust me?" Pansy asked.
"How many Slytherins can be trusted? Think about that and ask that question again." Hermione told her and walked into the living room and put down the laundry basket. Pansy saw her stop and look around.
"Hermione," Ron started to say.
"Harry is almost done doing the dishes, I changed him, and as you can see Im feeding him. I don't believe you had anything else to do." Ron explained.
"Shit." They heard Harry whispered under his breath. Ron looked up at him, he had dropped the list... shit, the cat. Hermione grabbed the list.
"Were you trying to hide the list from me?" Hermione asked them.
"No of course not, speaking of list just put it down." Ron told her in an obvious lying voice. Harry just looked down.
"SHIT THE CAT!" They heard Hermione yell and run upstairs. Harry smacked his face with the palm of his hand and Ron shook his head.
"What does she have to do for the cat?" Pansy asked them confused now.
"Feed it, wash it, dry it. Also apparently her cat likes walks." She heard Ron say confused.
"And the washing it is a whole process." Ron said completed confused now. Pansy went upstairs and to Hermione.
"Crookshanks, come here." She heard Hermione calling as she got up the stairs.
"Crookshanks, it's food." Hermione called.
"Crookshanks, come!" Hermione pleaded, the cat hissed.
"Crookshanks?" Pansy asked, confused by the name because she never looked into it. Well the cat didn't like her, as soon as she called it's name it pounced on her bad started scratching the crap out of her. Hermione grabbed him.
"Crookshanks, bad cat!" She yelled at she brought him over to the bath, all the hairs on the cat stood up, it was hilarious. She just dropped the car in the bath. He refused to scratch her but tried to get out of the bath.
"Hermione your stressed." Pansy told her.
"I just want to help around here." Pansy pleaded.
"Pansy just got, please!" Hermione told her. She walked downstairs and left why wouldn't Hermione let her help. It annoyed her.
Word count: 805