Alpha Aiden's Protection Program

Hey wolfies!

It would mean the world to me if you all can go check out my new story Alpha Aiden's Protection Program. It CAN be read as a standalone but there will be major spoilers for the first story. This story features Tate Blackwood and her mate Aiden Oaks (whom you've seen meeting in this story)!

I'm so excited for you all to read this new story and it's gonna be a good one! So if you're interested, the story is up and running on my profile!

Here's the synopsis: 

The last thing Tate Blackwood expected was for her mate to be the infamous Alpha Dickhead, also known as Alpha Aiden Oaks. 

A wolf of mystery and a man who exudes danger and forewarning. The man who was about to kidnap her sister-in-law until he met Tate. 

This Alpha has secrets. Secrets that he refuses to disclose with his newly found mate and one's that are deeply buried in the sand outside his castle.

Alpha Aiden's protection program was meant to keep the dangers outside the castle walls, but when Tate arrives at her mate's pack...

Well, let's just say the monsters have always lurked in the shadows, and now that the Alpha's mate is here, it's time they came out and play.  

-Shania

-Shania. 🐾