Sorry, I Think I Like You - Gang Leader! Link x Reader

You had once heard of the wanted criminals of Hyrule, a 6 member group of criminals who had done terrible things to innocent citizens and Hyrule in general. You had never thought you would ever meet them.

That is, until one night with your friends, you had decided to play a little contest.

With the setting in Hebra, everywhere you went was cold as ice. You and a couple of friends had decided to go out and find the secret hideout that the gang had set up and lived in, and stay there for the night without running away.

"Y/N, do you think one of the members would creep up on you and chain you up?" Riju asked. You shrugged her question off as you ran through the snow, eager to just get it over with. You weren't ever supposed to agree to this little contest, but Sidon and Riju just dragged you along. They were the mischievous two of the group of three, both always up to no good. So it wasn't really a surprise when they had implied that they wanted to go to a secret hideout.

Sidon followed in front of the trio, looking for an obvious looking secret base. After about 3 hours of hiking up the mountain, he whisper shouted to you and Riju.

"Hey you guys, I think I found it!" He sounded prideful of his discovery, crossing his arms while you caught up to the tall fish.

"C-Can we go back? I'm not sure about this..." You shivered and spoke in a low tone, starting to regret coming here in the first place.

"Don't worry, it's only one night. And plus, they could just be doing whatever they do as criminals. They might not even be home, for Hylia's sake!" Riju explained, trying to ease the tension you had built up.

You shakily sighed, walking to a cave with the Hylian Crest on it, although it was turned upside down, like what the Yiga did for the Shiekah. You walked in after Sidon and Riju, then coming to a very dirty place. Broken lights were hanging from the cave ceiling, with scattered papers and wood all over the place.

"Woah! Look at all of these broken things! Better not step on them!" Riju tiptoed across to the other side of the room.

"R-Riju, let's go back. I don't think this is the perfect thing to do with our time..." You tried to protest with her, yet she still ran to the next room. You held your breath, not wanting to be caught or trapped. Although Riju and Sidon were crazy, you still stuck with them. They needed you to supervise them so they wouldn't go full on maniac mode, like what you were doing at the moment.

"It's going to be okay Y/N, it's not like we're going to be-"

Sidon was interrupted by a shriek from the room next to you. The one that Riju went in.

"Wha- RIJU!" Sidon called after his friend and rushed past you to search in the other room. You reached to grab his hand to prevent him from going, but he was out of reach.

"S-Sidon. No!" You ran after him, knowing what was probably in the room. Once you went around the corner, you had witnessed 5 different people tying Riju and Sidon up in ropes. You covered your mouth and stepped back, not wanting to be caught in the mix either. Before you turned around to report the situation to the nearest person, you had bumped into someone else, who was awfully close to you.

"I wouldn't leave if I were you, unless you want to die?" The man spoke from behind. You shivered from his hot breath on your neck. Your life was on the line now, as well as Riju and Sidon's. You had to do whatever he said. You hung your head low while the man brought you to where your two friends were, and you squeaked a tiny bit when he dropped you and let his other members tie you up.

"I think you all deserve a punishment for sneaking around at our base. You know, just to let you see how much of a mistake you've just made." The man spoke with an intimidating voice, which sent shivers down your body.