Chapter 48

Yuichi's POV

"Alright! Finally, you guys agreed with me!" I sighed. The people in the same room was Osamu, Atsushi, and Kiyoshi. The other Akira, Yuichi, and Koutarou. 

"Tch. Why do I need to be with him though." Kiyoshi grumbled. 

"You said you didn't want to be with the octolings until you learn to trust them Kiyoshi. Also, you didn't want to be with me. This was the only option." I replied. 

"Now now Kiyoshi. It's late. We should sleep. 

"Fine..." Kiyoshi sighed and went into his room with Atsushi and Osamu. 

"Night guys!" I waved. 

"Good night Yuichi." Osamu smiled and went into the room, closing it after him. 

****Next day****

I woke up to a yell in the other room where the girls were. I quickly got out of my bed not caring I was in my sleeping wear and knocked on the girl's door rapidly. 

"Girls! Girls! Are you okay?!" I exclaimed, banging on the door. 

"Yuichi! Help! Something is in the closet and it's DISGUSTING!" I heard Erina yell. 

"Open the door then!" I replied still knocking on the door harshly. I heard loud footsteps running towards the door and the door suddenly opened. I quickly ran inside and closed the door. 

"Is it okay for me to go in the closet?" I asked. 

"Only this once Yuichi," Yuki grumbled. The other girls also nodded in approval. I slowly opened the door of the huge walk-in closet and turned on the lights. I looked around for a bit and I perked up and quiet noises of something scuttering around. I was just able to see something brown. 

'A cockroach hmm... aight then.' I thought to myself and closed the door. 

"Any of you have some kind of glass cup?" I asked. 

"Y-yes. I'll get one from the kitchen." Hanako replied and she rushed to the kitchen and brought me a glass cup. 

"Alright, I'll be right back. If I yell ANYONE'S name, can you all come in and give me a newspaper?" I asked. 

"Of course Yuichi, please hurry!" Erina whimpered. I nodded and went back into the walk-in closet. I looked around for a bit to try and find the cockroach. 

"Come on... where are you..." I whispered. 

"THERE!" I exclaimed and pounced onto the cockroach with the cup. 

"ERINA!" I exclaimed. I heard timid footsteps behind me and Erina came in with some newspaper. She handed it to me and I slid it under the cup so that I can hold it up. 

"There we go, cockroach captured." I grinned. 

"Thanks a lot, Yuichi!" Erina smiled. 

"No prob! But I never knew Yuki was Entomophobia (fear of bugs)." I laughed. 

"Shut up stupid Yuichi! Get that cockroach out! NOW!" Yuki exclaimed terrified. 

"Alright, Alright." I sighed I picked up the cockroach still in the cup and threw it out the window. 

"There, done!" I smirked. 

"Thanks a lot, Yuichi!" Erina hugged me. 

"No prob. We need to get going though." I replied. 

"R-right. Let's get changed! Can you please go out?" Erina asked. 

"Yup yup, I know." I laughed and headed out the room. 

A/N Anyone else have any kind of phobias? I have Acrophobia, fear of heights. Comment down below your fear! Ciao!