Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Two.

Chapter Twenty-Two

            You would think the first place a teenage girl would go when her heart was broken, was to her home. Not me. What did home bring me? It brought me more secrets, and more pain. So I pulled off to the side, and searched for my phone.

            I found it easily and dialed the only two good men in my life. "Hello!" Ollie answered excitingly and I sniffled.

            "What's wrong, and whose ass am I kicking?" Mickey said which let me know I was on speaker. Hopefully they were in one of their rooms with the door closed because I was about to overflow.

            "Zane, He's a prick who only cares about himself." I spit out, as I wiped my tears away angrily the look on Liam's face entering my face and making my gut clench with guilt. Knowing it wasn't all Zane's fault...but it was so much easier being mad at him.

            "Whoa. What happened?" Ollie asked and I sighed.

            "He kissed me, and I might have kissed back...BUT! He kissed me first, and he knows I'm dating Liam and he was messing with my emotions...and...and Liam saw us." I broke down at the end knowing I could make up a whole bunch of excuses but when it came down to it.

            Zane kissed me. I kissed back, and I liked it. "Were at my house, come on over." Ollie said and I couldn't answer him because the guilt over powered me and I began to cry again. I hung up the phone, and started my car and drove the short distance to Ollie's house.

            As soon as I got to his house, I was inside and in their arms in a heartbeat. There warm embraces making the pain go away a bit, "I feel like a whore." I cried into Mickey's chest, saying what I've been feeling.

            Mickey snorted and held me an arm length's away looking into my eyes, as I sniffled. "Your far from a whore, Raine and you know that." He said and I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand looked into his eyes only to see honesty in them.

            I smiled threw my tears, and hugged him hard. "Thank you." I said and then pulled away and hugged Ollie, "Thank you both." I said and smiled at them. The urge to cry finally disappearing and I sighed, falling back onto the couch.

            Mickey and Ollie fell onto the couch next to me; Ollie's parents weren't home which gave the house an eerily quiet feeling as we watched True Life. "I want to be on True Life." Ollie blurted and Mickey and I sent him a quizzical look.

            "True Life, What would you be on there for?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

            "I could find something, maybe be like a man-whore or something." He suggested and Mickey and I snorted with laughter.

            "What?" he asked confused at our giggles and I bit my lip.

            "To be a man-whore, you have to be able to get a girl Ollie." I said and his eyes widened.

            "I can get a girl, I just choose not to." He said and I raised an eyebrow, ready for my next comment but Mickey beat me to it.

            "So...You're gay?" Mickey said as I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach at the look on Ollie's face. His face contorted in utter disgust, and I just laughed harder picturing his face in my head.

            "I have no problems with gays...but personally I don't float that boat." He said and I just shook my head, laughing to ourselves and focused on the T.V. My mind wasn't on the show, it was one something.