final notes | facts about the book

WAAAAAAAAAHHHH LET ME SCREAMMMM. MY BOOKS IS REALLY DONE (╥﹏╥) I successfully finished a book and you guys supported me all the way. I can never thank you enough, I feel very happy, oh my gosh. It's the first book I've ever written and finished, I know it still feels amateurish but you guys kept up with me and gave my story a chance. Every comments you leave, I take it to my heart, I appreciate and cherish them, they encourage me, those are what kept me going. After almost 4 months, we came to the final stop! I hope I gave you a beautiful ending, I'm sorry I know it could've been done better, but for now that's the best I can give so please bear with me hehe. Maybe one day, some time, I will edit the book, clean the errors and add more scenes. However I do really hope it gave you guys an impression that will last for a long time. For now I want to share some things about iftm!

• Jed is an actual name of a person very connected to me. His gestures and attitude, of course made better.

• I totally regretted the names, thought I could've gave them better names hahaha

• Finn actually liked Lucy but didn't get in their way

• Chesca doesn't know about Charlie's feelings, Jeno does. I'm thinking if I should make a side story hehe.

• The actual conflict is not Roseanne, it is the young love of Jed and Lucy. They decided to grow first, thus Jed's words in Chapter 39

• This is all fluff so no major drama lmao

If you have any questions, comment so I can answer!

Again, thank you for your support and kind words💜 let's see each other in citrine and sense 'n sensuous~ have a nice day everyone! Stay safe!