Chapter 22:Danger

This is a somewhat shorter chapter, but it's a lot. I don't know if I need this or not but I will just in case.

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Strong content ahead

Enjoy the chapter guys!
-Celine❤️

||

12:00am

Jianyu stood in front of them, looming over them like an evil spirit. He smirked while looking down at them. He held his arm up, putting his hand in a fist, and it sent off a signal to the men behind him. They walked past him and straight towards Mark.

Yeonmi watched as they dragged him away from where they were, unable to do anything. They dragged him only two feet away, but they chained both of his arms to the wall. Yeonmi tried to move closer, but the chain on her foot held her in her place.

"I was kicked out because of you two."Jianyu commented.

"You were a traitor! What did you expect?"Mark shouted back at him.

"I should've had your spot! from the beginning! Instead I was sent to the garden, cleaning up after you guys and working to make money for the gang."

"What do you want from us?"Yeonmi asked.

Jianyu only crouched down to her height. He looked her in the eye and licked his lips as he looked at her body. Yeonmi leaned further back in an attempt to get further away.

"The main point of my new operation is to help this pitiful gang to make money. You turning up here was a complete surprise, and Mark was a bonus."Jianyu leaned in even closer, "now you've got two choices."

Before he could even say anything else Yeonmi spat in his face. He fell backwards onto the ground wiping his face. He glared back at her, but she had already been glaring back.

"Get the candle."Jianyu ordered.

One of the guys hurried out of the room and came back with a candle and a lighter. Jianyu's heavy feet were heard as he walked to something on the floor. Mark and Yeonmi watched his movement, oblivious to his motives. The shackling of another chain filled their ears.

Jianyu brought the chain over to Yeonmi, with a sadistic grin plastered on his face. He crouched down once more and grabbed her free leg. Yeonmi tried kicking back, but it was all in vain.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!"Mark shouted as he tried lunging at Jianyu, with the chains holding him back.

Jianyu cuffed Yeonmi's leg with the chain, but that wasn't the end. He grabbed both of her arms and held them above her head, right before restraining her arms to the ground. She had tried her best to fight back, but her strength was no match for his. Panicked filled Yeonmi and she started rustling around to try and break free.

Her body was defenseless and exposed to him. Anything could happen, and it was only a matter of what. Yeonmi was shaking with fear. She was weak and restrained, with no hope of breaking free anytime soon.

"What do you want with me?"She asked in a hushed voice, knowing damn well Jianyu could hear her.

Jianyu leaned closer down to her face, and snuggled right next to her ear.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!"Mark shouted at him.

"Oh, baby girl, you'll find out soon enough."His voice made her cower deeper into the ground.

The other guy came back into the room, with a candle and a lighter in hand. Jianyu ordered the men in the room to leave, and to close the door on their way out. He brought the lighter close to Yeonmi's face, so close she could feel the heat as if it was going to burn her. Her natural reaction was to keep moving her head away, but he always brought it closer.