[ greed - wrong name! ]

[ ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ x ʙᴀʀɪsᴛᴀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ɴᴀᴍᴇ! ]

mammon week chapter

life is hard in the devildom.

especially when one of your regular customers is a part of the student council.

mammon's eyes widen as he saw the new name you scribbled down on his coffee cup, 'microwave'.

you'd smirk as mammon looked up at you in confusion.

you would always purposely write his name without a 'm' or an 'o', or even just change it to something like 'mushroom' or 'macaroni', anything that starts with the letter 'm', you wrote.

mammon would never complain to the manager about anything, he'd just talk to you about it. talking about how he was 'the great mammon' and how 'he should've never been treated like this'

it's just a playful fued going on back and forth between you two.

yo my sleeping habits suck so i fell asleep here
sorry it was like 1 writing this :(

mammon never really went any place else, just yours. the excuse was because you made coffee better than anyone else.

even though you heard another student council member (levi) teasing mammon about coming in just to see you.

you played along with his excuse, not really caring. you wanted to see him, too.

"[ name ], ya jokin', right? 'microwave'?" mammon asked, and you chuckled.

"c'mon, it ain't that bad." you smiled, and mammon looked at his watch, and paled.

"uh oh, i gotta go. lucifer's gonna punish me if i don't get to class." mammon grumbled.

"oh.. okay." you mumbled, and wave at him.

"bye, i guess." you trailed off.

"i'll see ya soon, [ nickname ]!" mammon walked off, the bell ringing while he pushed the door open.

after school

you waited until that small bell rung everytime someone entered the door, so you could see that goofy idiot again.

you were slowly drifting off to sleep at the counter, waiting for the greedy male to walk in.

"oi! don't tell me ya gonna sleep while the great mammon's around!" mammon said, poking at your head.

"ow.. it's your fault you came here late." you yawned, stretching your arms.

"yeah yeah, anyways.. aren't you gonna treat me to some of your special coffee?" mammon asked.

"you shouldn't drink a lot of coffee every week, you know?" you asked, brewing mammon some freshly made coffee.

"well, i got a long life span, this much coffee won't kill a demon." mammon chuckled.

"mhm.. and what's your name?" you asked, and mammon raised an eyebrow.