> CANT WATCH IT BREAK

alexa.

"do you think she enjoys our music?"

"well— i mean maybe, she is luke's sister so i guess she has to."

"hey morons, shut the fuck up. you are going to wake her up, and then luke is going to kill you for it."

i stir along with a whine, hearing a gasp once i move in motion. i hear ashton groan, and a noise of a hand hitting a wall gently.

"good job guys, you did it. you're fucked." ashton chuckled lightly.

"sorry.." michael shyly mumbles, twisting the rings on his fingers. calum stays quiet, also twisting the rings on his fingers.

ashton helps me sit up in response to my groan, his face covered in a smile. "hi sleepyhead, your brother wanted to see you once you had awoken."

he slowly helps me up and brings me to luke, ashton talking to me about what they had been doing, and i hardly comprehended any of it.

luke let's out a laugh once i enter the room and he sees my face.

"don't you look tired." he opens his arms wide, and i slowly walk into them.

"i am." i say into his chest.

he doesn't respond. he just rubs my back, and rocks me back and forth. he tightened his grip around me, motioning for ashton to come over.

"are you done for the day?" luke asks, his voice gentle and quiet, "i wont be done until five, maybe six."

"yeah i am," ashton responds, "how come?"

"can you take her home? sierras might be home and alexa is way to tired to sleep on that hard ass bench. if sierra isn't home, can you stay with lex until she is?"

luke begins to tighten his grip even more, like he was scared of me running away.

"yeah of course. i'm gonna go pack up my stuff, but i'll be back."

ashton then walked out of the room, and i let go of luke's hug and look at him. i study his face.

"we have got to fix your sleeping schedule, pacific time hasn't registered yet, has it? ill order some melatonin and see what that does, how does that sound?" luke touches my face, oddly to check if i have a fever.

"it's a long ass time zone difference," i laugh out, my voice extremely dry and raspy. i needed water.

luke winces a little after hearing my voice, making me whine internally. that was so embarrassing.

"why were you up so early, lex?" he asks after a couple of seconds, letting a small frown cover his face.

"i had a panic attack while i was asleep, then realized that i had started my period, took a warm bath, couldn't sleep so i just cleaned until you came in." i responded.

"oh honey im so sorry. i'll go to the store and pick up chocolate and pads, how about that? and a heating pad?" he gives me a big smile.

i happily agree, giving him a short and simple hug before ashton came back into the room, telling me to meet him by the entrance and i told him a simple 'okay'.

i turned to luke and smiled, then started to pack up my stuff in my tiny backpack while luke told me that they would have a two week break from the studio for a while.

he continued until i noticed the time and told him i had to go. i mumbled a quiet 'goodbye' and 'i love you' before walking out of the room and towards the entrance.

i walked towards ashton, he was leaned against a wall with his sunglasses on. once he saw me, he gave me a smile and we walked out to the car.

we got into his car and buckled up in silence, before ashton put his hands on the steering wheel and turned to me.

"on a scale from one to ten, how mad would luke be if i got your nose pierced?"